Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Digital Marketing Executive Position at Informa Markets Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
As a competent company, we Informa Markets Malaysia Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of senior digital marketing executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Informa Markets Malaysia Sdn Bhd
|Senior Digital Marketing Executive
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing and implementing the company’s digital marketing campaigns across various digital channels. They will work closely with the marketing team to ensure that campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall marketing strategy and objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for measuring and analyzing the performance of campaigns and making recommendations for improvements.
If you have a passion for digital marketing and events, IM Malaysia provides an opportunity to further develop your skills and career. emerging
You will play an important role to:
- Develop digital marketing strategies and take lead to implement the marketing campaigns to promote respective trade shows
- Partner with sales, project, and marketing team to work out effective marketing campaigns to engage audiences and undertake campaign planning and execution for multi-channel and cross device marketing by proposition to deliver successful campaign metrics
- Conduct market research to identify trends and insights, monitor and review campaigns to ensure quality optimization and employ best practice processes
- Translate marketing strategies into practical campaign execution metrics including acquisition targets, customer engagement and retention targets, brand awareness and new proposition development and other innovation goals
- Develop of new initiatives to engage with established and new audience segments, and support the growth of both existing and new brands in the event portfolio
- Develop content strategy with wider marketing and related teams (e.g. Creative), to define specific content, customer experience and target journeys by channel and specific measurable goals to inform optimisation and RoI
- Manage processes and platforms to ensure appropriate visibility and tracking of multi-channel conversion and channel attribution
- Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall marketing strategy and objectives
- Leverage in depth audience understanding to better target / personalise marketing content that resonate with audiences at the right time
- Manage budgets for specific campaigns and optimises spend according to metrics
- Support ongoing focus on analysis and data driven decision making to allow more efficient use of time and marketing spend to focus attention on results, experiences and performance
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field with 3-5 years of practical relevant experience in digital marketing
- Proven experience developing and executing successful digital marketing campaigns across various channels for projects/ events/ products
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing channels, including paid search, social media, email marketing, SEO, and SEM
- Excellent analytical skills and experience using analytics tools to measure campaign performance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with internal teams
- Creative mind-set towards designing and content creation
- Desire to develop skills and knowledge
- Dynamic team player
- We offer a diverse and impressive range of global opportunities
- We are dedicated to creating balanced, inclusive work environment
- We invest in our people - new challenges & grow your capabilities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 450 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organiser, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year.
Informa is listed on London Stock Exchange and a member of FTSE 100, with over 10,00 colleagues working in more than 30 countries.
- Industry: Exhibitions/Event management/MICE
- Registration No.: 201101014009
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Sunway VISIO Tower