Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive / Assistant Manager – Hr Cum Admin Position at Little Precious Postnatal Care
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Little Precious Postnatal Care is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Executive / Assistant Manager - HR cum Admin and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 4,500 - RM 5,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Little Precious Postnatal Care|
|Position||Senior Executive / Assistant Manager - Hr Cum Admin|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR including Payroll, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefit, Employee Relation, Talent Management and Training Development.
- Lead and drive the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures and manpower planning.
- Oversee and lead exercises of the performance evaluation, analysis for the purpose of establishing remuneration and promotion guidelines.
- Oversee and maintain HR relevant policies and guidelines, employee handbook and process documentation.
- Provide guidance, counsel and support to leaders in the organization structure and manpower planning.
- Oversee the pre-screening, interview, assessment and hiring of potential candidates.
- Ensure payroll compliance, timely and accurate execution of monthly payroll and statutory payment.
- Drive the engagement initiatives, including training development, performance management, and talent development.
- Ensure compliance with applicable labor laws, regulations and company policies.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Responsible in the implementation of the appropriate measurement for employee job performance evaluation (KPI).
- Diploma, Degree or above in Human Resource Management or relevant fields.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in Human Resources & Admin (at least 3 years of management experience).
- People oriented and results driven.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well versed of the Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, Labour Laws and prevailing HR practices and legislation.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarine, and Bahasa Malaysia
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage.
Transportation nearby: LRT Abdullah Hukum
Please send your resume to Ms. Rachael 012-653 9833 if you are interested.
|Address||Little Precious Postnatal Care, Level 6, 7, 8 & 9 Boutique Office 3 (B03D) Menara 3A, KL Ecocity Pantai Baru, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Friendly Environment
- Meal Allowance
- Work closely with the core team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A luxury confinement/ postnatal care centre in Malaysia.We work closely in technical cooperation with the pioneer of postpartum care to introduce a Traditional and Scientific approach in our center. Our team consists of Medical Consultants, Pediatricians, Gynecology, Chinese Medical Practitioners, Nutritionists, Certified Postnatal Consultant, Infant Massage Instructors, Lactation Consultants and Trained Nurses.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 1348810-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Uniform, Work schedule will be in accordance to Department's operating hours
- Specific Location: KL ECO City