Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Budget & Financial Reporting Position at UM Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
UM Holdings Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as senior executive, budget & financial reporting with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||UM Holdings Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Executive, Budget & Financial Reporting|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
Budget & Financial Reporting is responsible for month end book keeping, financial reporting, annual auditing and taxation, monthly management reporting, revenue recognition and any other additional responsibility deem suitable for the role.
• Prepare monthly recurring expenses for month end closing
• Prepare the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial report as per the statutory and boards requirement
• Prepare the yearly financial budget and budget monitoring
• Handling all audit and tax queries by the external auditors & tax agent and ensure timely submission to statutory/ regulatory bodies
• Maintain monthly balance sheet schedules
• Prepare quarterly budget utilisation report for all budget holders
• Preparing analysis of accounts
• Posting transactions to journals, ledgers, and any other records
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closing and reporting
• To assist superior in implementing finance operations audit recommendations (arose from internal and external audit) to ensure the robustness of the financial operations processes and controls and resolve audit issues identified in an appropriate and timely manner
• Responsible for full sets accounts and all aspects of accounting functions.
• Maintain journal entries and prepare for reconciliation reports.
• Ensure timely & accurate submission of monthly financial reports and other return in compliance with accounting standards.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
UM Holdings Sdn Bhd (UMH) was established in 2001 as the commercial arm of University Malaya.It currently has 9 subsidiary companies and 11 associate companies. The UMH Group is diversified into four main divisions covering, Healthcare, Education, Property, and IP Development.There is currently 600 employees across the Group.
UMH invites forward looking career minded candidates who are suitably qualified to contribute towards the future growth and continuous quest for UMH for excellence as a research university with autonomous status.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 566829-U
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: UMW-UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA WALES