Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Company Secretarial Position at Tune Protect Group Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Tune Protect Group Berhad is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Executive, Company Secretarial for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Tune Protect Group Berhad|
|Position||Senior Executive, Company Secretarial|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Tune Protect strives to be the go-to insurtech for millennials and Gen Z. We are listed on the main market of Bursa Malaysia since 2013 where our main business is insurance, reinsurance and going forward – insurance technology solutions! We are simplifying consumer’s experience with different products and technology that complement consumer’s lifestyle needs!
There’s a lot of things happening at Tune Protect and we are looking for creative, agile, independent and fast paced – all rounder hustlers to join us on this challenging, yet amazing journey. If you’re experimental and aren’t afraid to make mistakes, welcome!
Here, you will formulate creative solutions for our customers, juggle numerous items in making them simple, own and drive initiatives, and collaborate with super fun and hard-working group of people who are utterly passionate about their mission.
The Core Job:
- Assist the Head of Company Secretarial in fulfilling corporate secretarial duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate and organize Board and Board Committee meetings
- Prepare accurate and timely pre and post-meeting documents, including agendas, notices, and resolutions
- Draft clear and concise minutes of meetings in accordance with best practices and regulatory requirements
- Prepare and submit corporate secretarial documents to regulatory bodies such as Bursa Malaysia, Bank Negara Malaysia, and others
- Provide expert advice and guidance on compliance with the Companies Act 2016, Financial Services Act, MMLR, BNM Guideline, and other relevant regulations and guidelines
- Manage the Board, including appointment/reappointment, training, administrative duties, and other related tasks, to ensure compliance with corporate governance best practices and regulatory requirements.
- A bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or a related field
Extra Bonus Points:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Malay, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to establish good working relationships with stakeholders, including directors, senior management, and regulatory bodies
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High maturity, integrity, and professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Vision is to be recognized as THE leading digital insurance provider, distinctive in its innovative culture, people and customer loyalty proposition.
Tune Protect Group today operates two core businesses; an online business, through which we sell insurance products to customers in more than 20 different markets as part of their online booking process with our online partners or directly with offices in Kuala Lumpur and Dubai, and a general insurance business in Malaysia and Thailand, through our subsidiaries, Tune Insurance Malaysia Berhad and Tune Insurance Public Company Limited respectively
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 948454-K
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Opportunity to work on overseas projects
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Executive, Company Secretarial position job vacancies