Cyberjaya Jobs Senior Executive – Compensation, Manpower Budgeting & Quality Assurance Position at Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Executive - Compensation, Manpower Budgeting & Quality Assurance in our company, Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission. For candidates who reside in Cyberjaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission|
|Position||Senior Executive - Compensation, Manpower Budgeting & Quality Assurance|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Plan and manage the overall compensation, manpower budgeting, and Quality Assurance for the Company. To create/design and recommend competitive compensation programs, policies, and procedures consistent with the MCMC’s objective in order to continuously attract and retain the right people.
- To manage and ensure a smooth payroll process of the MCMC’s on a strictly private & confidential basis.
- To ensure full compliance with MCMC and Statutory requirements.
- Ensure timeliness & accuracy of payroll processing function in accordance with service level agreement.
Compensation / Remuneration
- To manage and provide advisory services & assistance to Divisional Heads on staff benefits, wages and salaries, performance bonuses, annual increments, promotions, and salary adjustments.
- Develop cost-effective reward programs that align with the business requirement and meet the motivational & retention needs of employees.
- Managing relationships with internal and external customers in all matters pertaining to compensation matters.
- Responsibility for salary reviews to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application. This will include liaising with Compensation Vendors.
- Accountable to design and implement an overall process improvement in terms of Quality Assurance and risk management.
- Streamline & simplify end-to-end processes for optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Officer in Charge (OIC) for audit management and OSH.
- Manage and prepare annual manpower budgeting for MCMC based on manpower planning and headcount.
- Person in Charge of Human Capital Division’s budget preparation and budget usage.
- Monthly budget monitoring and tracking.
- Responsible for delivering quality employee service as well as managing day-to-day Human Capital operations matters in compensation and benefits.
- Review, evaluate, and improve end-to-end process improvement for Human Capital Services Department.
- Provide support for any Ad-Hoc projects or assignments assigned by Head of the Department or Head of the Division.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Computer Studies/Statistics/Business Administration or other relevant qualification.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant working experience.
- Master’s education is an added advantage.
- Human Resource Information System
- Data Analytics
- ISO and Risk Management
- Payroll Management
- Human Resource Management
- Advanced Excel & Macros
- Achievement Orientation
- Innovation & Change
- Quality & Compliance
- Analytical Thinking
- Impact & Influence
- Teamwork & Collaboration
Candidate must be willing to work in Cyberjaya.
- Medical coverage
- Opportunity for enhanced learning
- Outstanding career development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) is a statutory body established under the Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission Act 1998 (MCMCA). MCMC regulates and promotes the development of the communications and multimedia industry which includes telecommunications, broadcasting, postal services and digital signature.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Annual Leave, Medical, SOCSO & Personal Accident Insurance
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Cyberjaya 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cyberjaya 2023
- Senior Executive - Compensation, Manpower Budgeting & Quality Assurance position job vacancies