Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Senior Executive, Customer Experience & Sales Support Position at SKS AIRWAYS SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Executive, Customer Experience & Sales Support with full time working hours for our company office, SKS AIRWAYS SDN. BHD., for residents of Shah Alam/Subang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Customer Service and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SKS AIRWAYS SDN. BHD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Executive, Customer Experience & Sales Support.
|Company||SKS AIRWAYS SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Senior Executive, Customer Experience & Sales Support|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service by handling information inquiries, reservations, ticketing, passenger check-in, baggage check-in, and problem resolution for all SKS Airways passengers and potential passengers/guests.
• The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Duties and responsibilities
• Answer all incoming calls, emails, Social Media from respective passenger/ travel agents/corporate. Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools. Inform customer of deals and promotions.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service-related questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfil customer inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Identify and resolve customer related issues promptly – reservations, date changes, baggage concerns, far upgrade, refund case, etc.
• Resolve all passenger complaints and problems in a professional way by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Must be familiar with product-services, schedules and be able to answer questions pertaining to product, policy and operation.
• Assist passengers who missed a flight or connection to re-schedule their travel plans/ or alternative transportation and get them to their destination as quickly as possible.
• Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information (Travel Agent, Corporate and special account)
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain claims/refunds records/accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
• Prepare reports on overall customer satisfaction (comments/complaints, etc) by collecting and analysing customer information.
• Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. Go the extra mile to engage customers.
• Prepare & update communication scripts from time to time (fare structure, policies, SOPs, etc)
• Support sales functions across all operation area including participating in tourism related events.
• Conduct market research – market share, competitor, pricing, etc
• Revenue and performance report – travel agents, corporate, special accounts.
• Handling request from travel agent and corporate.
• Other tasks assigned by Superior at any time and from time-to time.
MINIMUM WORKING EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 1-3 years working experience as Customer Service/Care or in a related area preferably in airline/aviation industry.
– Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
– Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
– Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly.
– Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
– Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes.
– Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
– High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
– Ability to work under pressure and multitasking.
– Resourceful, flexible, energetic, proactive, fast learner.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the teams.
– Understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career Development & Fast Growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Us ..
SKS AIrways are a commercial airline offering seamless air travel to Redang & Tioman Island out of Subang Airport. We also plan to expand our services to operate out of Seletar Airport in the near future. We aim to delight our passengers by some air sight-seeing enroute to both the Islands. We also cater to Charter flights & customised service upon specialrequests.
SKS Airways are Island flight specialists operating Twin Otters aircrafts - ideal for short take-offs and landings (STOL) airports. We are a wholly Malaysian owned airline, part of the SKS Group of companies, awarded Air Operators Certificate (AOC) by the Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) effective1October2021.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 1255370-P
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Group Hospitalisation Scheme, Uniform & office attire, Office & Operational teams shall follow duty roster schedule.