Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive Distribution Position at Allianz Malaysia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Allianz Malaysia Berhad is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior executive distribution and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Allianz Malaysia Berhad|
|Position||Senior Executive Distribution|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are looking for talent who are able to share the Division’s vision and materialize it. This role would be multi-faceted, as it requires collaboration with both internal stakeholders (across division) and external stakeholders (Distributors).
- Development of Distributors assigned
- Monitor and track Distributors‘ performance, as well as providing analytical insights to Distributors
- Assist and suggest development of training materials to support Distributors in achieving their goals
- To support Campaign roll-out (Participate in Campaign Designs and Mechanism)
- Track and monitor the performance of the Campaign
- Support product development roll-out in terms of materials preparation as well as conducting briefing
- Track and monitor the performance of new products
- Candidate must posses at least a bachelor degree, professional degree in any field
- Preferably with 2 years of working experience in any field
- Must posses own transport
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, event organising, statistical analystics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Excel is an added advantage
- Proficient in both English and Bahasa verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage
|Address||Allianz Malaysia Berhad, Level 29, Menara Allianz Sentral, 203, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Feel valued for all that you bring and do
- Central work location
- Attractive remuneration & benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad
Allianz began in Germany over 120 years ago in 1889. Today, Allianz is one of the world's leading insurers and financial services providers. Allianz provides its over 78 million customers worldwide a comprehensive range of services in the areas of property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, and asset management.
Allianz Malaysia Berhad (AMB) is part of the Allianz Group. AMB, an investment holding company has two wholly-owned subsidiaries - Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad (“Allianz Life”) and Allianz General Insurance Company (Malaysia) Berhad (“Allianz General”).
Allianz Life offers a comprehensive range of life and health insurance and investment-linked products and is one of the fastest growing life insurers in Malaysia. Allianz General is one of the leading general insurers in Malaysia and has a broad spectrum of services in motor insurance, personal lines, small to medium enterprise business and large industrial risks.
With 36 branches in major cities nationwide, Allianz Malaysia aims to distinguish itself as the most trusted provider of financial services to suit the lifetime needs of Malaysians and at the same time, play a role as a responsible corporate citizen.
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer, and therefore welcomes applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.Diversity of thinking is an important part of our company culture.
Note: Allianz will notaccept any forward unsolicited resumes from any source to our employees email other than directly from a candidate. We will not be responsible for any fees and charges impose.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 449122-K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Performance Bonus, Corporate Casual
- Specific Location: Plaza Sentral, KL Sentral