Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive / Executive, Internal Audit Position at Malakoff Corporation Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Malakoff Corporation Berhad are looking for candidates for the position of senior executive / executive, internal audit with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Malakoff Corporation Berhad|
|Position||Senior Executive / Executive, Internal Audit|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Audit & Taxation|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
1. Evaluate and assess the adequacy, effectiveness and integrity of key internal control systems and risk exposures of the Group’s governance, operations and information systems.
2. Assist in the preparation of the Annual Internal Audit Plan on areas assigned by the Audit Manager using appropriate risk-based audit planning approach that is aligned to the organization’s strategic objectives, analysis and takes into consideration previous audit history, inputs and feedback on any risk and control concerns from middle & senior Management.
3. Perform internal audit assignments for Malakoff Group as per the approved Annual Audit Plan and on the audit, scope assigned by the Audit Manager in order to identify any significant key control issues, root causes, risks, relevant audit recommendations for improvement, along with Management responses and agreed action plans.
4. Performing ad-hoc / special review assignments as when requested by Management or the BAC and highlighting the results of the review to the appropriate levels of Management and the BAC.
5. Perform “Follow Up Audits” based on the audit scope assigned by the Audit Manager in order to determine whether the Management agreed action plans or audit corrective actions highlighted from past audit reports have been correctly implemented by Management & adhered to consistently to prevent recurrence.
6. Assist in the follow-up with respective business units/ departments/ subsidiaries within Malakoff Group on the progress and status of Management agreed action plans or corrective actions to address the control issues highlighted by Internal Audit from previous audit reports.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At MALAKOFF, we have a vision to become a key player in the power industry locally and globally. Today, we command a significant niche in the power generation sector and with new projects at hand. Through our diversified range of activities, we continue to play pivotal role in supporting the nation’s drive towards industrialization and to uphold our responsibilities to the public by developing the local skills and expertise.
We are surging ahead to strengthen our presence and to realize our vision, with courage and determination. We seek those potential and capable individuals who have what it takes to grow with us and be part of a company culture that’s powered by people, driven by performance and committed to excellence.
Come explore the possibilities and energize your future with us.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: 731568-V
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)