Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Finance Position at Global Indian International School
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, we Global Indian International School, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior executive, finance and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Global Indian International School
|Senior Executive, Finance
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
- Supports the Manager in the day-to-day financial operations, transactions and collections in the campus
- Collects the tuition fees for the campus and updates the system
- Monitors all billing and credit collection, and maintains a daily collections report
- Supports the preparation of cash flow estimates and forecasts for the campus, and assists in the managing the campus’ financial assets and liabilities
- Assists in the preparation and verification of all financial transactions in the campus
- Reviews the accuracy of vendor invoices and staff and student claims in the campus, ensuring that policies are complied with and expenses are charge to the correct cost center
- Works closely with the Academics and Admissions team to review scholarship applications and undertakes the necessary processes for the respective scholarships (e.g. scholarships may be awarded partially or in full, or at end of the year and requires upfront payment, etc.)
- For merit-based scholarship, ensures the scholarship is administered together with the tuition fees invoice
- For income-based scholarships, collect relevant financial documents from the parents for review and means-testing, and ensures the scholarship amount allocated is accurate
- Assists in the month end account reconciliation, bank reconciliations and financial reporting for the campus
- Prepares journal entries at month end, and payments and expense claims in the campus for review
- Ensures all company policy and processes relating to finance are duly implemented as per the defined polices and procedure
- Conducts internal audits at frequent intervals to ensure compliance and effectiveness of processes
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Fluent in English – spoken and written.
- Proficient in Ms Office.
- Must have excellent communication, customer and people interaction skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Friendly, flexible and passionate working environment
- Free Parking
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Indian International School is the winner of31 internationalawards for education excellence. In line with our continued growth and expansion plans, we seek dedicated individuals to fill the following positions at our Malaysia Campus:
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: 675382-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts)