Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Finance Position at Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Executive, Finance in our business office, Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Suria KLCC Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Executive, Finance|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Note : Kindly be informed that only application via JobStreet will be entertained. Stricly no application through email.
Assist Assistant Finance Manager in Property Management division which includes revenue billings, monitoring revenue budget & forecast, monthly reporting and any other task associated with the property management of the Centre. Provide the required information related to tenancy to the management.
- Maintain and update tenancy records in system
- Prepare monthly and quarterly revenue billing
- Prepare monthly budget and forecast for revenue.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly property management reports including leasing report, variance analysis, SST report, MFRS related report and schedules
- Prepare report and monitor collection of security deposit, bank guarantee, insurance policy and audited turnover report
- Ensure valid document are in order and saved into system
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedule and reconcile with related GL balance.
- Assist Assistant Finance Manager on ad hoc task.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably an Executives specializing in property management or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of general accounting practices, principles and procedures.
- Microsoft Office savvy.
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Independent, self-motivated and with good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, meticulous and responsible.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Positive work attitude and able to work in a team.
|Address||241, Suria KLCC, Petronas Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Join a high performing team
- Opportunities for career growth through enhanced learning
- Attractive benefits and remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Shopping For The Right Career?
We Have Various Opportunities And Attractive Packages.
Suria KLCC Group, the operator of 3 established shopping destinations - Suria KLCC, Alamanda Shopping Centre and Mesra Mall is committed to delivering a memorable retail experience where customers can shop, dine and be entertained.
Suria KLCC, is Malaysia’s premier retail destination and provides a unique shopping experience with state-of-the-art amenities. Alamanda Shopping Centre, situated at Malaysia’s administrative capital of Putrajaya boasts a variety of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities amidst lush greenery and landscaped walkways. Mesra Mall in Kemasik, Terengganu offers an array of specialty stores, sports and entertainment facilities.
At Suria KLCC Group, people are our primary assets. We want you to develop and grow with us. Come and join our dynamic team.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 208950-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Maternity Coverage
- Specific Location: Menara Darussalam
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Executive, Finance position job vacancies