Selangor Jobs Senior Executive, Group Accounts Position at S P Setia Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, S P Setia Berhad are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior executive, group accounts with a full time work system, which domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,600 to a maximum of RM 3,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||S P Setia Berhad|
|Position||Senior Executive, Group Accounts|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To prepare monthly Group Consolidated Financial Statements to ensure timely and accurate reporting to Management, Bursa Malaysia, Audit Committee, Board of Directors and other regulatory bodies.
- To review and analyse various management accounts of business units on a monthly basis.
- To assist in the process of analysing and updating the implications and application of latest developments in Approved Accounting Standards in Malaysia (MFRSs), Bursa Malaysia and related regulations.
- To assist in the compilation of the annual budget/business plan and budget review from business units, as well as the preparation of the Group budget and business plan for each financial year.
- To assist in the compilation of the monthly forecast of Group financial performance.
- To assist in the review of profit budgets/feasibility studies for projects, as well as the monitoring of profit margins for property units.
- To co-ordinate and liaise with auditors in order to complete the annual audit on timely basis.
- To assist in the implementation and maintenance of financial systems.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Degree / Professional Certificate in Accountancy or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience in financial or accounting field preferably in property development.
- Experience in audit is an advantage.
- Knowledge of MFRS and/or IFRS.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MsOffice (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Proactive and a team player.
- Work location: Setia Alam
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.
|Address||S P Setia Bhd, Persiaran Setia Dagang, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Employer of Choice
- Excellent Employee Benefit
- Career Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
S P Setia has established a strong brand presence in Malaysia as well as overseas, a brand synonymous with quality, reliability and value creation. S P Setia is also at the forefront of branding in the property industry in Malaysia, being the pioneer in coining the renowned LiveLearnWorkPlay concept which is trademarked by the company as well as ECO philosophy in all S P Setia’s developments, making it a highly regarded brand in the industry. Our quality products as well as our sensitivity to our customers' needs and aspirations have also contributed to S P Setia's sterling reputation as a property developer.
A multiple award-winning public listed company, S P Setia ceaselessly strive to produce innovative and quality products not only for Malaysians, but International communities as well. Our well-received products range from Townships to Eco Homes, Luxury Homes, High Rise Residences, Retail & Commercial and Integrated Developments.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 19698-X
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Staff Purchase Discount & Long Term Incentive Scheme
- Specific Location: SETIA ALAM