Selangor Jobs Senior Executive, Marketing Communications Position at Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Executive, Marketing Communications. For those of you who live in Selangor and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Public Relations with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd
|Senior Executive, Marketing Communications
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Arts/Media/Communications, Public Relations
We are looking for a Senior Executive, Marketing Communications to support our Manager in managing and executing marketing initiatives, campaigns, and promotions to support our marketing objectives across different channels and segments.
What’s your job like?
- To support the Manager in managing and executing marketing initiatives, campaigns and promotions to support marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of SMC and its respective COE’s overall strategic marketing plan.
- To support the Manager in continually assessing marketing techniques to ensure consistency and effectiveness in increasing SMC’s market share and revenue.
- To coordinate and maintain marketing asset framework and work cross- functionally with internal teams, including but not limited to Public Relations, Digital/Social Media and Events teams to identify available marketing levers, build, execute and measure the success of campaigns.
- To coordinate the execution of marketing programs and campaigns, manage the collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Always stay up to date with competitor and industry trends
- To support the Manager in identifying, building and expanding strategic alliances, partnerships, collaborations to increase SMC’s market share based on best practices & principles in line with SMC’s expansion and growth plans.
- Use a variety of channels (eDM, online news, community groups) and identify partnership opportunities to maximize SMC exposure
- Coordinate and manage strategic direction, concepts, and visioning for marketing related events, activations, partnership and collaborations.
- To assist in driving engagement and increase the membership of both Kids’ Club and Cherish Club, and managing & executing the annual marketing and activation calendar for both memberships
Who are we looking for?
- Posses Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Events Management, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration, or Advertising
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Marketing, Communications across various industries in corporate, international NGO or startup.
- Good written & verbal communication skills especially in English & Malay. Mandarin speaking candidate will have additional advantage.
- Has experience executing and implementing successful marketing and/or partnership campaigns
- Has experience in event coordination and event management skills
- Demonstrate good persuasion and negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Attractive remuneration & benefits package
- Great career growth and development opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is a multi-disciplinary acute tertiary care hospital, located within the integrated properties of Bandar Sunway. We have established many Centres of Excellence and take pride in providing the highest standard of care and treatment to our patients. A highly-accredited hospital, we are internationally certified with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) and its laboratory is the first in Malaysia to be awarded the Westgard Sigma Verification and is also certified by Standards Malaysia (MS ISO 15189).
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 341855-X
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Specific Location: Bandar Sunway