Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Project Management Position at JKG Land Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Executive, Project Management in our company, JKG Land Berhad. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 4,500 - RM 5,500 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||JKG Land Berhad|
|Position||Senior Executive, Project Management|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Civil/Construction|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.500|
Assist the Project Director, from the inception to delivery of the project while ensuring it is on schedule, complies with regulatory requirements and is within quality standards and budget.
· Participate in project planning and designing with project consultants.
· Study the project viability, coordinate project feasibility and participate in tendering and award of projects together with the Contracts Department.
· Coordinate and work with project consultants and contractors to ensure the project meets requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Coordinate and liaise with authorities for all submission and approval within the timeframe for land-related matters, planning approval, building plan, occupation permit and any other necessary regulatory requirements.
· Attend project meetings and site walks to update, identify and resolve issues.
· Prepare and report the project progression.
· Establish effective project communication plans and ensure their execution.
· Manage project handover and conduct post-project evaluations.
· Participate in the process of forming JMB and MC for completed projects.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the property development industry.
• Possess at least a Degree in Building/Civil Engineering.
• Experience working at the site or consultancy firm is added advantage.
|Address||JKG Land, No.282, Jln Raja Laut, Chow Kit, 50350 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
JKG Land Berhad is an established property developer and is listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. We are a dynamic,customer-centric team with visionary and innovative ideas. We see challenges as opportunities to enhance the property development and lifestylesector in Malaysia.
Our goals and dreams is to achieve outstanding aspirations with forward thinking concepts that redefine lifestyles. By keeping abreast of changingneeds, now and in the future, we fuse inspiring ideals with practical solutions to build homes that families dream of and commercial spaces thatinvestors can be proud of.
In our journey to realizing our goals, we are looking for inspiring individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 154232-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Commensurate with Market Practice
- Specific Location: Jalan Raja Laut