Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive – Sales, Marketing, Client Servicing Position at Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Indah Water Konsortium Sdn. Bhd.|
|Position||Senior Executive – Sales, Marketing, Client Servicing|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Corporate, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Prepare the short and long term sales and marketing strategy for IWK Eco Park, and to strive for sales revenue target as per annual KPI target.
- Create a potential sales database for targeted marketing and promotional efforts/campaigns.
- Prepare a comprehensive sales and marketing pitch deck which includes multimedia presentations, collaterals, and sales profiles to potential clients/customers.
- Create a continuous promotions programme for IWK Eco Park in targeted ATL and BTL platforms for highest reach and coverage.
- Able to understand specific needs of clients and transform it into a payable services.
- Able to work together with the Media and Events teams in order to create an impactful event and services to the client.
- Manage daily operation of IWK Eco Park including work schedule, maintenance team, security and other matters related to services, infrastructure and additional requests.
- Coordinate visitation request from stakeholders and higher education sector to visit IWK Eco Park and IWK Gallery.
- Able to work closely with internal and external stakeholder, plus strengthening relationship with key community leaders around IWK Eco Park.
- Able to lead, manage and grow the team of IWK Eco Park.
- Manage customer complaints and client demands.
- Able to carry out other communications duties and tasks as instructed by the Senior Manager and Head of Department of Corporate Communications..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administration/ Accounting from a recognized University.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- PC literate in Microsoft Office.
|Address||Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd, 1, Jln Damansara, Bukit Kiara, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- A perfect organization for those passionate about environment
- Friendly work environment with opportunities for personal growth
- Medical coverage for staff and dependents
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Every day each member of our organisation contributes towards a common goal - to help create a safer and cleaner Malaysia. You too can make a positive contribution to our nation’s well-being by joining us. Indah Water, your national sewerage company, is responsible for the development and management of a modern and efficient sewerage system. As part of our services, we are currently operating and maintaining more than 8,00 sewage treatment plants (STP) & network pump stations, and more than 20,00 km of sewer lines. But there is more to be done, such as building new sewerage infrastructure to meet the nation’s rapid growth.
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Registration No.: 211763-P
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)