Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Senior Executive, Sales (solar & Ee) Position at CENERGI SEA BERHAD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Executive, Sales (Solar & EE). For those of you who live in Shah Alam/Subang and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, CENERGI SEA BERHAD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT with at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CENERGI SEA BERHAD|
|Position||Senior Executive, Sales (solar & Ee)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- To assist the Manager on the sales target, strategies and annual project pipeline.
- To explore, identify and evaluate new leads and new markets particularly for solar and energy efficiency business.
- To respond to queries, Request for Proposals (RFP), tender invite etc. from potential customers and partners.
- To collaborate with internal teams to promote the company’s solar and energy efficiency offerings through various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- To engage and communicate with potential/ existing customers and partners via emails/ phone calls/ social media/ physical meetings.
- To attend tender briefings, meetings, conferences, seminar etc.
- To maintain good relationship with the new/ existing customers and partners.
- To update the database of potential customers and projects; and
- To work with other team members, departments and vendors for site visits, technoeconomic analysis and timely preparation and submission of proposals to customers/ partners.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The people at Cenergi are a part of a community working towards creating a more environmentally friendly planet. Our aim is to reduce the carbon emissions in Malaysia and Southeast Asia through our sustainable projects.
Cenergi has three key areas in our sustainable practices and projects; Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, and New Ventures. We possess full spectrum of technical, and operational capabilities for clean energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Cenergi began its operations in 2013 and is one of the largest grid-connected Palm Oil Mill Effluent (POME) biogas players in Malaysia.
- We are continuously growing and diversifying our business to incorporate other renewable energy technologies. with our most recent investment being utility-scale solar PV farms and corporate rooftop solar PV projects.
Leading Southeast Asia towards a sustainable future
With our technical expertise, modern technology, and financial capabilities, we:
- Provide end-to-end solutions for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects
- Offer clients with innovative and cost-saving energy efficiency and rooftop solar solutions
- Continuously seek and invest in alternative technologies that reduce carbon emissions to propel the sustainability movement.
- Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
- Registration No.: 810444-W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual