Puchong Jobs Senior Executive, Supply Chain Position at BEEWORKS FOOD SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Puchong and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, BEEWORKS FOOD SDN. BHD. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Executive, Supply Chain and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 3,500 - RM 4,500 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||BEEWORKS FOOD SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Senior Executive, Supply Chain|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- Oversee the purchasing process for all trading goods necessary for the successful peration of the f&b business
- Manage inventory levels to ensure that stock levels are maintained, stockouts are avoided and wastage at minimal level
- Develop demand and forecast plans to ensure that adequate stock levels are maintained to meet store daily operation needs
- Collaborate with other departments such as sales, marketing, and operations to ensure that purchasing activities are aligned with the needs of the business
- Monitor supplier performance and conduct periodic evaluations to ensure that suppliers are meeting their contractual obligations
- Manage budgets associated with purchasing activities, ensuring that costs are controlled and budgets are not exceeded
- At least posses a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in supply chain management and purchasing.
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with inventory management software and demand planning tools.
- Knowledge of retail purchasing and supply chain best practices.
- Able to work in office based in Setia Walk, Puchong.
- Career development
- International brand
- Team work
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jollibee is the largest fast-food chain brand in the Philippines, operating a network of more than 1,400 stores. A dominant market leader in the Philippines, Jollibee enjoys the lion's share of the local market that is more than all the other multinational fastfood brands in Philippines combined. With a strict adherence to the highest standards of food quality, service and cleanliness, Jollibee serve great-tasting, high-quality and affordable food products to include its superior-tasting Chickenjoy, mouth-watering Yumburger and deliciously satisfying Jolly Spaghetti among other delicious products.
Jollibee has embarked on an aggressive international expansion plan, with more than 270 international branches in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong, Macau, Brunei, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Italy, and in the United Kingdom.
Our first Jollibee outlet in West Malaysia opened in Sunway Pyramid on 8 February 2022 and more outlets will be opened in Klang Valley progressively.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 1426812-D
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Setiawalk
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Puchong 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Puchong 2023
- Senior Executive, Supply Chain position job vacancies