Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Talent Acquisition Position at AmGeneral Insurance Berhad..
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, AmGeneral Insurance Berhad.. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Executive, Talent Acquisition for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||AmGeneral Insurance Berhad..|
|Position||Senior Executive, Talent Acquisition|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Manages the talent acquisition process to support the business including but not limited to posting roles, sourcing resumes, screen and communicate with candidates, coordinate interview, assessing the candidate and lead the hiring manager through the full cycle recruitment process.
- Establish, maintain and track talent acquisition metrics to capture the value add to the organization which include TAT, satisfaction survey, channel effectiveness, vendor effectiveness.
- Develop and execute recruitment plans and strategies to ensure hiring goals are met with the best possible talent.
- Proactively collaborate and partner with hiring managers to identify recruitment needs.
- Well-developed knowledge of all full lifecycle recruiting components to include channel, networking, assessing, compliance, job analysis and current market dynamics.
- Responsible end to end administration function to ensure pleasant experience for both candidate and hiring manager
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background & references screening complying with local regulations.
- Administer and maintain all requisition and database.
- Well abreast with assessment tools available in the market.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure alignment to business needs.
- Continuously develop networks, research, and build partnerships to actively build a database/pipeline of active/passive candidates.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Act as Employer Brand Ambassador and lead employer branding initiatives for the company and execute branding plan to continue attract talent to the organization.
- Responsible for new employee on-boarding and ensuring process is engaging.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Must have at least 5 years of recruitment experience
- Good time management and prioritization, delivering on multiple concurrent projects to tight deadlines.
- Motivated with a positive attitude and an enthusiasm to take on new challenges and develop new skills
- Meticulous and attention to details.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards. Familiarity and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated ability to attract talent using a variety of sourcing tools and methods to secure lasting and successful placements
- Strong analytical, project management, problem solving and execution skills.
- Strong decision-making and influencing skills.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Professional maturity including punctuality, resiliency and perseverance
- Experience of working in the insurance, banking or professional services organization is preferred.
- Top 3 Player in the Insurance industry
- Flexible working hours
- Great exposure in the market
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”) and Liberty Insurance Berhad (“Liberty”), a subsidiary of Liberty Mutual Insurance, have officially merged on 1 April 2023, and will be moving forward together as AmGeneral Insurance. Post integration, the merged entity will emerge as a leading general insurer in Malaysia. Together, the merged entity will be serving more than 3 million customers and have access to more than 8,00 agents and partners, as well as multiple brands, i.e. Liberty, Kurnia, AmAssurance to continue keeping your needs protected while giving you greater peace of mind. After the legal merger, we are now among the top 3 players in the market. We are always on the lookout for motivated and ambitious individuals to join our team in delivering excellent service to our customers within a dynamic and result-oriented environment.
About Liberty Mutual Insurance
At Liberty Mutual, we believe progress happens when people feel secure. By providing protection for the unexpected and delivering it with care, we help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
In business since 1912, and headquartered in Boston, today we are the sixth largest global property and casualty insurer based on 2021 gross written premium. We also rank 78thon the Fortune 100 list of largest corporations in the US based on 2021 revenue. As of December 31, 2022, we had $50 billion in annual consolidated revenue.
We employ over 50,00 people in 29 countries and economies around the world. We offer a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, specialty lines, reinsurance, commercial multiple-peril, workers compensation, commercial automobile, general liability, surety, and commercial property
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 44191-P
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual