Selangor Jobs Senior Executive, Talent Development Position at Daikin Research & Development Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Daikin Research & Development Malaysia Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Selangor and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Executive, Talent Development and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Education/Training & Training & Dev.
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Daikin Research & Development Malaysia Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Executive, Talent Development|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education/Training, Training & Dev.|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Administer and coordinate various in-house and external training programs and activities for Engineers and Technician level of staff.
- Compile Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and development plan for all level of staff.
- Assist in training programs sourcing, help to develop training materials and maintain employees’ training records.
- Manage employee development profile and competency through online database or platform, preferable able to operate SAP Success Factor.
- Monitor Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) training grants and claims status.
- Coordinate, support and implement projects and activities to build good employee relations, employee motivations, teamwork and company culture.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management/ Psychology/Business Administration / other relevant field from reputable universities with minimum CGPA 3.0 or second class upper.
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in training and development.
- Innovative, resourceful and independent.
- Individuals who like challenges and are open for new experiences.
- People-Centered Management
- Friendly and conducive working environment
- Global No.1 in Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC)
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DAIKIN RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. (DRDM) devotes in research and development of innovative, high efficiency Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) technologies that support the environment and provide reliable solutions for customer worldwide.
DRDM was established in 1998. It is located next to our manufacturing plant in Sungai Buloh. It is the largest air-conditioner R&D Centre in South-East Asia, with a total built up area of 7,340 squares. To date, a total of US$13mil has been invested in the building and research facilities. The core activities include product design and development ranged from residential, light commercial, mini chiller, rooftop, inverter, water source and commercial air conditioner unit. Part qualification, reliability testing, product certification, research and advanced technology innovation are part of R&D activities that support the product design and development.
In wake of our expansion, we invite dedicated, competent, dynamic and young individuals to be part of team to support our operations locally and abroad.
- Industry: R&D
- Registration No.: 222359-H
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 4 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Uniform
- Specific Location: Sungai Buloh