Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Executive, Usage Management (credit Card) Position at AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Executive, Usage Management (Credit Card) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||AEON Credit Service (M) Bhd|
|Position||Senior Executive, Usage Management (credit Card)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Plan and develop good credit card collaboration campaign in order to increase card spend and improve company brand positioning.
- Identify new business opportunity and partnership in order to develop exciting card spend campaigns.
- Support the partnership manager in developing partnership activities, create and maintain partnership materials including business slides, partner spend analysis and performance metrics.
- To develop relevant Point-of-Sale materials for partners and provide support on communication channel and/or any merchandising materials required by partners
- Develop a good working relationship with the relevant support department.
- Keep abreast of industry and competitors to identify and develop innovative marketing campaigns.
- Ensure smooth and timely execution of campaigns.
- Evaluate Profit & Loss impact on each campaign to deliver the Maximum Return on Investment.
- Prepare post campaign analysis to measure campaign effectiveness.
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Project management skills with a strategic and business perspective.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve established outcomes.
- Acquired good verbal and written communication skill to drive tasks to completion.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad is a leading consumer financing provider with business operations in Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and China. We established a strong presence in Malaysia since 1996 with a wide range of consumer financial services. Our portfolio currently includes credit card, personal financing and easy payment scheme which help enrich the livelihood of many Malaysians.
We offer an exciting and dynamic workplace for all employees. As part of our expansion plan, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who strive for excellence. If you are visionary go-getter, come join us today. Together, we can shape a promising and satisfying career path.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 412767-V
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Icom Square, Pending
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Primary/Secondary School/O Level
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Executive, Usage Management (credit Card) position job vacancies