Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Human Resource Executive Position at DTC WORLD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Human Resource Executive in our business office, DTC WORLD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 4,500 - RM 5,500, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||DTC WORLD MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Senior Human Resource Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.500|
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Human Resources function which includes manpower planning, recruitment and selection, payroll, training and development, performance management, employee welfare administration, compensation/benefits and other HR related support service.
- Oversee HR operational functions across the full HR spectrum and ensure that the organization is in full compliance with the local employment law and regulations.
- Strengthening the employer-employee relationship through measuring job satisfaction, employee engagement and resolving workplace conflict.
- To identify, plan, coordinate and organize training and staff development programs.
- To liaise with government authorities and statutory bodies on matters relating to human resources
- To provide functional guidance, advice, information, and to support management on HR related policies, procedures and practices.
- To execute employees on company’s policies, prepare SOP, and maintain HR records and system work flows up to date.
- Attend to employee challenges/disciplinary issues and work to resolve conflicts and counselling on work-related issues
- To maintain accurate updated employee database such as personal file, attendance record, leave record, medical record, medical claim etc.
- Generate management reports related to HR matters
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess a Recognized University Degree
- At least 5 years’ working experience in Human Resource
- Must be familiar with Malaysia Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act
- Well verse in Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in Payroll/Attendance software is an added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin (For liaisons with offices/partners in China)
- Resourceful, approachable and a good listener, trustworthy
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all HR information
- Analytical, dynamic, independent and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, well-organized, able tomeet deadlines, good business sense and judgment.
- Family working culture
- Bonuses & Incentives
- Great learning environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DTC World Corporation is a Premium and POS merchandise solution and global fulfilment partner.
We have over two decades of experience in the areas of conceptualization, product design, sourcing, quality control and fulfilment, while serving some of the largest MNCs globally in their marketing campaigns.
We specialize in developing creative yet grounded concepts. We believe in striking the winning balance between quality & design, cost effectiveness and brand alignment.
We leverage on technology such as offering a web portal order system for our clients to better manage their procurement process to achieve cost savings and efficiency. Our robust network of factories in Asia Pacific stems from years of working on different marketing campaigns and strong technical knowledge in the industry. With our APAC presence and local knowledge, we are poised to support the growth of global brands with world - class merchandise solutions for their marketing campaigns.
As a company, we continue to embody our sustainability philosophy through our sourcing practices and processes while doing so.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Registration No.: 1247136-D
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mon-Fri 9am-6pm; Alt Sat 9am-1pm
- Specific Location: No. 8, Jalan YTN3, Industri Desa Aman, Kepong 52200
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Human Resource Executive position job vacancies