Selangor Jobs Senior/junior Quantity Survey Executive Position at JK Concepts Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we JK Concepts Sdn Bhd are looking for candidates for the position of senior/junior quantity survey executive with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Building/Construction & Quantity Surveying and domiciled in Selangor and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||JK Concepts Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior/junior Quantity Survey Executive|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Quantity Surveying|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We’re Unique that’s why we’re looking for a “SPECIAL YOU”
We won’t let anyone failed in our Team
We care about your Life, Career and Future
Responsible for QS operations which include project costing, management of the tendering process, claims verification and the administration of contracts/documentations.
Play an important role in maximizing value and achieving profitability by ensuring high accuracy of project cost estimation and claims management.
- Manage and lead the team for tender processes from estimating quantity take-offs, preparing BQ, preparing and submitting of tenders/ quotations to following up/ closing of deals with prospective clients
- Work closely with internal teams such as Design for design specification and Production/ Site Supervisors for project materials to understand and interpret the project scope for accurate cost estimation
- Develop, implement, and monitor costing plan including cost-value reconciliation to achieve accuracy of project estimations for labours, production, materials, etc
- Manage the overall function the department to ensure smooth execution and delivery
- Resolve any complex issues arising from the departmental operations
- Lead the team to meet the company’s expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
(A) Education & Certifications (where applicable)
- At least Diploma in Quantity Survey
(B) Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Working experience in Interior Fit-Out company will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field
- Meticulous and having a keen eye for details and accuracy
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage time well
- An analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Has desire and willingness to continuously learn and take on new challenges
- Ability to work co-operatively, flexible and as a member of a team
- Trustworthy, committed with strong team spirit
We want “Right People” more that “Best People“, if you fulfill the criterias below, you’re the Right People we want:
- Love to Learn, Share and Grow together.
- Believe in Responsibilities is more important that “Rules & Regulation”
- Work as a TEAM and never left anyone behind.
- Always Do the Right Thing on the Right Time and at the Right Place.
- Stay away from Comfort Zone and Thing out of the box
Join us to experience the unique working style & culture. You will learn how to change the desired result in an innovative and efficient way.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
James King Group is an integrated design and build group of companies that specializes in delivering high-quality interior fit-out for international retail brands.
Established in 1980, James King Pte Ltd began in Singapore serving clients in the cosmetics and perfumery industry.
At James King, we believe in a standard of excellence that is applied to every project, big or small. This is shown through the creativity of our design concepts, the exceptional quality of our finishes and our on-time delivery.
We are pround that JK Concepts Sdn Bhd was featured in National Geographic "Small But Mighty" program. Do view it at the following links!
Part 1 - https://youtu.be/_hVFDtWYSGM
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/S6fVxuZ43yg
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 357067-x
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Lunches/snacks, Annual Trips, Flexible Working Hours, 1 out of 5 Saturdays for non-management positions
- Specific Location: Shah Alam