Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Manager, Customer Support Position at Tranglo Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Tranglo Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Senior Manager, Customer Support and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 10,000 - RM 14,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Tranglo Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Senior Manager, Customer Support|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 14.000|
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Customer Support Senior Manager to lead our customer support department. The Customer Support Sernior Manager will be responsible for driving superior customer support to business partners and internal stakeholders through policies, procedures, and setting of goals. The person is required to have up-to-date knowledge on industry products and trends, and train staff accordingly.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer support position, show excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to staff.
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Responding to escalated customer support issues.
- Implementing customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Informing the team of all new information related to products/services, procedures, and trends.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Interviewing, hiring and training new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to company policy.
- Managing the budget of the customer support department.
- Develop policies & procedures complying with regulatory requirements.
- Must have a degree in Business Administration or Project Management or Public Relations or Information Systems or International Relations, Information Technology, or any other related field..
- Proven experience as a customer support specialist, preferably from financial services or fintech sector which dealt with voluminous transactions
- Proven experience of managing a team of more than 30 headcounts
- Thorough knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role with management obligations (including statutory obligations and reporting) will be advantageous
- Top-notch oral, written, and interpersonal abilities.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- Affinity for multitasking with precision.
- Capacity to accept and utilize constructive criticism.
- Alignment with our company’s values.
- You will be part of a fast growing Malaysian Fintech Company
- Great compensation and benefits
- Flexible and open working culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TRANGLO Sdn Bhd operates a digital commerce switching hub for financial institution and telecom providers globally and strives to produce a fast, easy-to-use and secure platform to better connect loved ones and friends worldwide.
Founded in 2008, the company has connectivity to over 250 mobile network operators, 30,00 retail outlets and 400 banks through its products namely Prepaid Reload, Money Transfer, and Digital Gifts.
Tranglo was also nominated by Fintech News Singapore as one of the Top 10 Fintech Player.
The Vision of the Company is to become “Global Leader in providing accessible and equitable mobile telecom and financial services to the general mass”.
Check out ww.tranglo.com or read more at:
1) http://ww.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2016/11/01/tranglo-sdn-bhd/ ;
Follow us on http://ww.linkedin.com/company/tranglo/about/
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 809241-M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bangsar South