Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive (kuala Lumpur) Position at Spring Pharma Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Spring Pharma Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive (Kuala Lumpur) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 4,000 - RM 4,500, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Spring Pharma Sdn Bhd
|Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive (kuala Lumpur)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing
- Assist Marketing Manager in formulating marketing strategies and planning for both ATL & BTL
- Develop and deliver effective marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness through digital platform, social media, in-store activation and PR communication
- Responsible in developing promotional materials and activities to achieve sales target
- Analysing market research, latest trends, competitors’ analysis and perform regular market visit
- Liaison and work with NPD team to assist in planning and execution
- Plan and execute trade events / activation, in-store sampling, PR events and congress
- Develop trade displays (POSMs) and merchandising guide
- Research & engage Influencers (KOL / KOC) across multiple digital platforms to build strong brand presence in the market
- Develop and execute partnership and collaboration strategies that align with our brand strategy
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to meet commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and supports.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
- Possess at least Degree holder in Business / marketing or any relate disciplines
- Minimum 2 years working experience in FMCG / FMCH
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic graphic design tools (Canva, Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Illustrator) is an advantage
- Self starter, a good team player and able to work independently
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral in English & Malay
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Process own transport and willing to travel
- Able to work on weekends & public holidays for events if required
- Professional and Career Development
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Spring Pharma Sdn. Bhd. was founded in 2014 by a Group of Experienced Professionals Health Care, a fast-growing consumer health (FMCH) company that provides quality healthcare products to consumers. At Spring Pharma, we believe "Good Health is the Fundamental to Happy Life" and everyone deserves a new beginning by having better health. Our mission is to inspire more people to care for their health, as well as the health of their family and friends. We are passionate to make a difference in health and wellbeing of humankind by providing safe, quality and professional products and innovative services that can improve people's life and deliver optimum wellness.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 555263-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Petrol, Toll...etc, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Bangsar South