Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Microbiologist Position at TECOLAB Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Microbiologist with full time working hours for our company office, TECOLAB Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sciences & Science & Technology and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree & Doctorate (PhD) or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, TECOLAB Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Microbiologist.
|Company||TECOLAB Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Science & Technology, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Microbiologist to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Microbiologist, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects that impact public health and safety. The successful candidate shall have a bachelor degree, Master’s or Ph.D. in a science-related field with good knowledge in microbiology, virology, and commercial testing. In addition, the candidate must have at least 3 years of experience as a team leader or managerial position.
• Lead the laboratory’s operations to ensure timely delivery of high-quality results.
• Understand and comply with the requirements of MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and SAMM Policies.
• Ensure the management system is effectively implemented, maintained, and improved in conformance with the regulatory and accreditation standard.
• Plan and ensure effective workflow and operation of the laboratory.
• Identify and improve the Quality Management System.
• Ensure lab personnel are competent in their task.
• Manage the business of the Microbiology Lab.
• In charge of scope extension in MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
• Bachelor Degree, Master’s or Ph.D. in a science-related field.
• Good knowledge in microbiology, virology, and commercial testing.
• At least 3 years of experience working in ISO 17025 accredited laboratory, preferably as a team leader position.
• At least 3 years in research field.
• Familiarity with MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and SAMM Policies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and has a good leadership.
• Good in Microsoft Excel formulation.
We offer a competitive salary as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. Join our team and be a part of a company that values excellence, innovation, and collaboration.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please click apply for this job. We look forward to hearing from you and having you as a part of our team.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TECOLAB Sdn Bhd specializes in disinfectant, sanitizer and antiseptic testing. Our mission is to be one of the most quest after laboratory in the Infection Control Field of Malaysia and we want your personal and laboratory skills to be a part of our mission.
We believe our best qualities lies in our work performance. Our team members are given accustomed, adequate and elaborative trainings on the service we provide. We value personal growth with ensuring our teams a progressive career pathways with an exposure to product registration in ASEAN countries and as well as business development in Malaysia.
The Managing Director of TECOLAB Sdn Bhd encourages a healthy work environment and believes that one can expand their laboratory knowledge and personal skills whilst having a work life balance.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 1384630-A
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)