Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Procurement & Contract Executive Position at Bridgenet Solutions Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Procurement & Contract Executive with full time working hours for our company office, Bridgenet Solutions Sdn Bhd, for residents of Kuala Lumpur and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Bridgenet Solutions Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Procurement & Contract Executive.
|Bridgenet Solutions Sdn Bhd
|Senior Procurement & Contract Executive
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services
- Responsible for pre/post contract negotiations, coordination, procurement support and contract administration from end to end according to the best interest of the Company.
- Responsible to prepare, review and follow up acknowledgement status of contract.
- Deal with customer and related department on queries of the contract.
- To understand agreement terms and conditions with supplier and customer in order that in line with the Company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Assist on negotiation and prepare PO.
- Assist on daily BAU operation task (Business as Usual)
- Ensure all agreements are with stamp duty from LHDN for compliance and filling purpose.
- To arrange delivery or collection of hardcopy contract/ agreement and coordinate with Office Assistant / Dispatch and ensure delivery is completed.
- To update daily Maintenance Report for contract/ agreement status.
- Coordinate and conduct meeting with customers to discuss on the agreement.
- To draft a corporate template for all new contracts/ agreements as a standard business rule.
- Negotiate on the term and condition and clause with supplier and customer on queries or amendment of the contract.
- Prepare and review tender/ addendum (if any).
- Review, match and provide advise whether acceptable on Letter of Award (LOA), Purchase Order (PO), Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), Letter of Extension (LOE) when necessary.
- To perform other ad-hoc duties & responsibilities that may be needed or assigned by the superior as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or higher qualification in Business Studies, Administration, Management, Contract Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in the similar role.
- Good working knowledge of contract law, contract negotiation and contract/ tender processes.
- Meticulous and detailed in nature / personality: due to work requirement of dealing with important contracts and figures.
- Proficient in English and necessary documentation/administrative work (E.g.: Professional email correspondence with relevant consultants/parties)
- Ability to speak in other dialects such as Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- Able to cope under pressure
- 13th Month Salary & Performance Bonus
- Company Trip, Annual Dinner, Team Building, Events
- Dental, Optical, Wellness & Lifestyle Allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Bridgenet is an Information and Technology Solutions Provider which was founded in 2003. we leverage different fields of expertise to attend to our customers' needs and to assist and assure our customers in achieving their diverse goals. We provide full end-to-end service and we look forward to build mutually beneficial long-term partnerships.
Bridgenet has grown and matured considerably since its establishment in 2003. While we still maintain our focus on computer support systems, at the same time, we continue to develop service programs to support customers in maintaining their infrastructure in the ever-developing IT era.
We offer a vast range of products and services which are cost-wise, saving customers time and money. A team of certified engineers, as well as architects, are always available to provide you the best solutions to your IT requirements. To ensure that we provide the highest level of customer care, we also provide procurement, configuration, and support services.
Bridgenet's partnerships with leading international companies also provide more comfort and confidence to our customers.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: 613065-U
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Mont Kiara