Kuala Lumpur Jobs Senior Supply Chain Management Executive Position at Coway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Coway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as senior supply chain management executive with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Coway (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
|Senior Supply Chain Management Executive
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
This role is mainly involved in supply chain management and responsible to analyze & forecast the supply and demand requirements to place purchase order, monitor supply plan closely to mitigate any potential business/supply shortfall risk.
- To master the material system.
- To analyses inventory status to place purchase order.
- To acts as the process owner and educate the team on logistics system.
- To builds core supply chain metrics to manage inventory, service and cost.
- To dealing with Local Vendor/Supplier for Local Purchase.
- To monitors supply plan closely to mitigate any potential business risk.
- To performs sales and usage trend analysis to mitigate supply shortfall risk.
- To works closely with factory to manage yearly supply.
- To Prepare minutes for departmental meeting and other ad hoc tasks.
- Diploma or Bachelor in Supply Chain or related field.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the supply chain related position is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point; excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
- Career development
- Work life balance
- Easy access to public transport
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1989, Coway has been dedicated to researching and developing environmental solutions, particularly in personal health and wellbeing. With the world's best specialists and scientists working hand-in hand, we strongly believe that we can achieve our mission and make our vision a reality.
"Being a market leader in both Korea & Malaysia, we strive to expand our knowledge and diversify our expertise globally, with the aim to make the world a cleaner and purer place to live in. "
Our unique competitive advantage is that we complement our high-tech products with an innovative and modern design. In today's world, the design of a product plays a major role in decision-making, thus prompted us to take that extra effort to deliver not just practical, but innovative design touches.
Through the years, we have progressively improved our Research & Development process with new findings and consumer behaviours. Simply said, this is our bread & butter, the fuel to keep us moving forward and dare we say, we will never settle.
We Believe in Goodness
We believe that the sum of our actions will eventually create a better world to live in
Healthy Environment, Happy People
Together as a team, our joruney of unearthing new possibilities, new solutions and new beginnings will continue for generations to come. We simply believe that a better world is possible when actions - of any sizes - are taken
The Life Care Company
At Coway, We strive to make the world a better place, a cleaner place and safer place. Our future generations deserve the best in everything - clean water, fresh air and a pristine environment. This is our vision. Our dream. Our pledge
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 735420-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Outpatient Medical Card, Yearly Performance Bonus, Staff Purchase