Kuala Lumpur Jobs Seo & Content Writer Position at DR CLEAR ALIGNERS
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DR CLEAR ALIGNERS is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as SEO & Content Writer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Arts/Media/Communications & Advertising, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 3,000 - RM 5,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||DR CLEAR ALIGNERS|
|Position||Seo & Content Writer|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Advertising, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
We are looking for a Junior SEO & Content Writer who is eager to learn and grow within our company. As a member of our team, you will create compelling content for our website, blog, and social media platforms to increase brand awareness, drive organic traffic, and support our overall marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for optimizing content to improve search engine rankings.
- Develop and create engaging, SEO-friendly content for our website and blog platforms.
- Research and analyse relevant keywords and use them effectively in content to improve search engine rankings.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop content strategies that align with our brand, target audience, and business objectives.
- Monitor and analyse website and content performance and make necessary improvements to increase organic traffic and engagement.
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO trends, best practices, and search engine algorithm updates.
- Proofread and edit content to ensure it is free of grammatical errors and maintains a consistent tone and voice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin, Bahasa and any other languages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with a team.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Bonus Skills
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and techniques.
- Familiarity with keyword research tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner and etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Interest in dental health and orthodontic treatments is desirable but not mandatory.
- Medical and Dental Benefits
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Annual Performance Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in Singapore, Dr Clear Aligners is one of the fastest growing clear aligners companies providing top-notch advanced teeth straightening solutions with German Technology . We are currently in 6 countries worldwide; Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Germany, Hong Kong, Australia and the United Kingdom and planning to expand globally by 2023.
Aside from our best-selling teeth-straightening invisible braces (Clear Aligners and Dr Clear X), we also carry a range of oral care products on our website and e-commerce platforms.
More than that, we are a team of more than 180 ambitious folks worldwide who believe that straight and healthy teeth are achievable for everyone without financial burden nor sacrificing their appearance. We want to be everyone’s reason to smile!
We are looking for talented individuals who are seeking for a career that will grow their skills, and join an innovative company as we continue our rapid expansion.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: CLEAR ALIGNERS III S
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Alam Damai