Kuala Lumpur Jobs Service Delivery Manager Position at Aspire Services Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Aspire Services Sdn Bhd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas as service delivery manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Customer Service.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary RM 5,000 - RM 9,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Aspire Services Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Service Delivery Manager|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 9.000|
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To directly lead, coordinate and drive the bespoke fulfilment of requests and services to the highest level of quality. To drive performance with a mind-set of creating the best possible experience to all users of our Service Delivery unit. To enable the delivery of white glove service to affluent and high net worth segments across the globe.
- The Service Delivery Manager, Aspire Lifestyles is responsible for the day to day management of people, customer requests and systems to ensure KPI’s and Service Levels are met.
- The keys to success are the ability to operate in a fast paced environment and being resourceful to meet the ever-changing needs and demands of customers.
- Collaboration and coordination will be essential between management and peers worldwide as well as functional heads such as Sales, Finance, Partnerships.
- The key client segments are:
- Banks: Private Banking, Wealth Management, Credit Card Issuing Banks
- Credit Card and Insurance Organizations
- Telecommunications, Automotive, Airline, Hospitality, Premium Retail, etc.
Client & Service Focused
- Drives high touch of service across all service delivery channels (Phone, chat, email, web, and so on).
- Has complete understanding of all clients’ contractual agreements and translate these into standard operating procedures and specific work flows.
- Ensures fulfillment of all client-specific SLA’s and KPI’s both internally and externally, using the most cost effective and efficient means appropriate.
- Works with Sales and Marketing to retain good working relationships with key client contacts.
- Actively supports all new proposals, renewals and RFP’s by developing and maintaining operations workflows to support consistent sales and commitments locally, regionally and globally as assigned.
- Lead and support program implementations locally, regionally and globally as required
- Works closely with the Partnership Development team to ensure all offers and benefits are operationalised and systematically used in servicing our clients’ customers.
- Manages all escalations and complaints with the appropriate priority and diligence.
- Ensures call and case quality compliance.
- Enables a creative and resourceful environment and atmosphere that drives and stimulates the delivery of positive customer experiences.
- Closely partners with QA/Training to conduct call and case reviews across operations
- Ensures compliance to all standards as set out by Group (Concierge Standards, PCI-DSS, ISO).
- Closely partners with Quality Assurance / Training to conduct call and case reviews across Operations
- Ensures that resource requirements are well understood for the purpose of financial planning and recruitment.
- Supports recruitment process as directed by the Head of Service Delivery.
- Manages, coaches and motivates direct reports, ensuring that they are well trained on their duties and appraised for their performance.
- Supports the Head of Service Delivery to set clear standards, plans and targets for direct reports and monitor their performance through regular supervision, identifying training needs where appropriate.
- Ensures all department team members are familiar with all relevant Aspire Lifestyles and International SOS policies and procedures and that they are followed at all times.
- Participates in formulation of reward and recognition programs to motivate the team and promote exceptional performance.
- Ensures monthly rosters consider staff skill sets and cater to business requirements.
Audits and Compliance
- Drives preparations for Aspire Lifestyles Service Delivery audits whether of an internal or external nature
- Ensures that BCP and DR protocols are followed during any threat to business (rapid escalation)
- Maximizes profitability of the department with ongoing continuous improvements of processes and workflows, contains cost of sales, manages staffing costs related to the service delivery requirements and maximizes the use of existing resources with the addition of new programs or services.
- Establishes regular communication mechanisms to ensure the team is clear on organizational and team objectives.
- Facilitates department performance presentations to Senior Management and external clients when required.
- Partners with internal stakeholders to ensure correct use of shared resources, including training and quality, HR and recruitment, IT, and other cross-functional resources
- Actively contributes to monthly team meetings.
- Works within and promote all International SOS’s policies, procedures and corporate values.
- Is aware of International SOS’ OH&S policies, practices and procedures and actively participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of these important areas of our business.
- Undertakes project work and other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Aspire Lifestyles Operations.
- Consult on and implement new technological initiatives as driven locally and within the group, including digital channels, CRM development and change management.
Required Work Experience/Knowledge:
- Experience working at a management level within the lifestyle or concierge environment
- Experience working at a management level for minimum 5 years
- Experience in a management role of an operational department (minimum 15 people)
- Experience working in a call centre operational environment
- Client account management experience
- Business acumen
- Working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Visio
- Experience in the banking/hotel/travel industry
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Aspire Lifestyles is the global leader in loyalty solutions and Concierge services.
Engaging our clients’ customers by opening doors to high-touch personalized service, a wealth of special offers, access to extraordinary experiences and delivering extraordinary results, every time.
Aspire Lifestyles, anInternational SOSCompany is a Concierge industry pioneer with nearly 30 years of experience designing and managing high-performance loyalty and Concierge programs. Aspire Lifestyles continues to push the industry to the next level with innovative program design and features. With integrated global operations in 21 markets, robust digital platforms, an unmatched degree of global lifestyle partnerships, and a blueprint for savvy social media marketing, Aspire Lifestyles continues to shape the future of customer engagement and relationship management strategies.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 1301334–X
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)