Cyberjaya Jobs Service Desk Analyst (multiple Contract Positions) Position at World Health Organization – Global Service Centre
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Cyberjaya and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of RM 3,500 - RM 3,500. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||World Health Organization – Global Service Centre|
|Position||Service Desk Analyst (multiple Contract Positions)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.520|
Under the overall supervision of the Group Lead, Global Service Desk and reporting directly to the Helpdesk Officer, and in close coordination with other teams in the Information Management and Technology (IMT) Department, the incumbent is responsible for providing IT technical support to WHO’s end user community ensuring that all IT issues and service requests specific to WHO’s systems are fulfilled, addressed, and/or resolved within agreed resolution times.. He/she will respond to queries, resolve incidents and problems, and perform root cause analysis on information technology and business functional issues. This post provides an important role in technical and interpersonal support to WHO end-users and their associated equipment and applications.
The incumbent is expected to undertake the following duties and responsibilities: –
- Recommend an appropriate course of action to resolve tickets or escalate accordingly.
- Ensure that tickets which cannot be resolved at this level are escalated to the next level in a timely manner, with all troubleshooting steps and information collected and documented.
- Act as first point of contact via phone/email/chat or walk-in support for end users in WHO, and documents each contact including troubleshooting/action taken in appropriate system, while ensuring and promoting the image of IT as a service provider.
- Set ticket impact, urgency and prioritizes tickets, set user perception and expectation accordingly in terms of turnaround and response time.
- Ensure all tickets are followed up and actioned within stipulated time-frame to avoid backlog of tickets that has exceeded KPI, including tickets assigned to individuals and support queues managed by the team.
- Provide technical support to user issues on products supported in a systematic and logical way.
- Proactively seek new solutions and knowledge that increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the team, and channels any new knowledge or solution identified to create new Knowledge Base articles.
- Identify and flag gaps in existing Knowledge Base articles.
- Contribute towards producing documentation and SOP documents
- Provide input and feedback to the relevant service owners and IMT teams regarding the performance and enhancement of the WHO computing environment in accordance to relevant procedures in GSD.
- Highlight and follow-up on recurring issues to Senior Helpdesk Analysts so that Major Incident or Problem Management process are triggered.
- Contribute to Service Desk Projects and Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) Programme.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by supervisor.
Job requirements: –
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience including providing end-user support in a corporate environment with completion of secondary school or;
- 2-3 years with a relevant working experience with a relevant first level University Degree.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate, vendor and non-vendor specific certifications in customer service, Windows, Microsoft Office, and networks. Training in IT end-user support and global shared services / call center environments highly desirable.
- Strong organizational skills, flexibility and capability of working under pressure.
- Experience in providing first and second level IT and Oracle e-Business applications support in international organizations, global call center or service desk environment.
- 6 months multiple contract positions.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
|Address||World Health Organization @Cyberjaya, Malaysia, Cyberjaya, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Able to start immediately
- Possibility for flexible working arrangements
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations (UN) directing and coordinating international health. WHO has its headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland with 6 Regional offices worldwide.
The WHO Global Service Centre (GSC) in Cyberjaya provides administrative services to all staff and all WHO offices worldwide in respect of human resources, payroll, pension, procurement, accounts payable and support of specific corporate IT applications.
The aim of the GSC is to serve as the global platform for the swift and reliable delivery of a comprehensive array of products and services covering all these fields.
- Industry: Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
- Registration No.: -
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual Business Attire
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Cyberjaya 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Cyberjaya 2023
- Service Desk Analyst (multiple Contract Positions) position job vacancies