Shah Alam/Subang Jobs Service Installers (si) Operations Specialist Position at TIME dotCom Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we TIME dotCom Berhad are looking for candidates for the position of service installers (si) operations specialist with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Shah Alam/Subang and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||TIME dotCom Berhad|
|Position||Service Installers (si) Operations Specialist|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The position reports to the Head, Service Delivery Business
Main custodian for Service Installer quality & performance of Partner order deliveries. This position is a stakeholder-facing role and requires you to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the third-party vendors to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
A key goal for the role is to become familiar with the third-party vendors’ needs and processes, constantly assess their delivery quality, and make necessary improvements. By identifying and analyzing the issues, the PSIO can work on streamlining the processes and eliminating bottlenecks to ensure that each vendor can deliver best-in-class service quality at all times.
Your work life:
- To ensure the accuracy of Service Installer availability at all times.
- Responding to complaints from internal and external stakeholders related to service installation and providing accurate information/solution/service in a timely manner.
- Assign Service Installer resources to various Partner Delivery projects and tasks as and when the requirement arises.
- Provide and prepare operations’ performance and productivity reports of all Partner Delivery to management in a timely manner.
- Constantly look into and propose areas of improvement to increase SI efficiency to the management.
- Responsible for coordinating overall Service Installation operations including training, enquiries, request and disputes raised by internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner and demonstrating a sense of urgency to priority tasks. Including site meetings with internal and external parties as and when required or instruction from management.
- Responsible for Service Installer’s performance in delivering Partner Delivery orders and KPIs and conducting periodic training and briefing. Custodian of the Partner operating procedures and guidelines for the installer to conduct installation according to the requirement of TIME’s customer experience expectation.
- Conduct site audit/ Site survey and provide improvement plan for Installer quality and installation management.
- To be on-site when needed to resolve ROE-related issues and to be present to monitor installation.
- Participate and key PIC in Partner meetings to address all queries and concerns raised by Partners pertaining to delivery challenges.
- Be the person in charge of all reporting as below:
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns relating to key performance indicators in complex data sets.
- Incorporate data analysis into designated ongoing reports.
- On request of management to prepare and create reports.
- Track and report Partner Delivery productivity and KPI for management view.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Diploma/ Degree preferably in any related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing third-party vendors
- Technology expertise geared at implementing solutions
- Good with details and processes & systems
- Comfortable with intense operational works
- Highly customer oriented
- Proactive with lots of initiative and ability to make decisions and have creative problem-solving ability
- Like to be empowered to drive results
- Ability to multi-task and juggle projects and assignments with excellent time management
- Accepts new challenges as the Business needs
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
What you get:
- Cool and innovative work environment
- Work-life balance and our working hours are flexible
- We are too cool for ties. Smart casual is our game!
- We care about you and your family’s health and wellbeing
- Learning and growth opportunity
- We have an indoor slide and a cafe! How fun is that?!
- Free car park within the company compound
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. So, make your CV as fun and interesting as possible!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At TIME, we connect you to our customers from around the world, in and around 4 continents through our many investments in Malaysia and across Asia. But we are much more than just an internet service provider. We work behind the scenes to ensure your internet experience is seamless that is served to you on our 10G Coherent Technology.
In an industry where speed is literally everything that matters, we welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything is seamlessly connected. If you have the drive, curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit and embody the values of Bold, Can-Do and Quick, work with us, and let’s connect the world, together.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 413292-P
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Sports Centre, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Hicom-Glenmarie
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Shah Alam/Subang 2023
- Service Installers (si) Operations Specialist position job vacancies