Kuala Lumpur Jobs Servicenow Manager Position at AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Kuala Lumpur and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as ServiceNow Manager in our business office, AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||AIA IT (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Delivery of change and service availability of the AIA ServiceNow platform for all AIA markets.
- Ensure services are delivered in line with SLAs and KPIs.
- Responsible for coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting changes in the application.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations.
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, QA, and production environments.
- Manage story pipeline and backlogs to continuously improve the service operations of the platform.
- Support the tactical and strategic roadmap management for the ServiceNow platform and support teams.
- Support external projects with integration to the ServiceNow platform while ensuring the stability and goals of the ServiceNow platform are met.
- Ensure AIA company standards and procedures are followed.
- Delivery of functional objectives.
- Attainments of objectives and effectiveness of results.
- Performance Scorecard.
- Compliance and Audit Ratings.
- Liaise with necessary AIA colleague(s) and vendor(s) to ensure delivery of the functional work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other relevant discipline with CGPA 3.25 and above.
- 8 years of relevant experience in ServiceNow support.
- Hands on experience on ServiceNow instance administration.
- Experience in working at group/regional level with multiple local markets.
- ServiceNow / ITSM certification is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Analytical and problem solving.
- Must be a driven self-starter, pro-active and take ownership of tasks with minimal management.
- Excellent project and task management skills.
- Disciplined and structured, and able to work under a fast-paced learning environment.
- Career growth opportunities
- An opportunity to be part of a new team
- Attractive benefits and perks
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
AIA Digital+ Malaysia
AIA Digital+ Malaysia is a is a technology, digital and analytics innovation hub dedicated to powering AIA to be more efficient, connected and innovative as it fulfils its Purpose to help millions of people across Asia-Pacific live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
AIA Digital+ is central to AIA’s goal of being a customer-centric and world-class digital insurer, delivering world class services for our customers, partners and employees wherever they are.
We believe in finding new ways every day to shape a better tomorrow. To enhance our business, we turn this belief into action through innovation and progressive solutions that are efficient, scalable and agile.
AIA Digital+ is part of AIA Group Limited.
- Industry: Insurance
- Registration No.: 202201010550
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Jalan Sultan Ismail