Nilai Jobs She Executive Position at MS WASTE MANAGEMENT SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, MS WASTE MANAGEMENT SDN BHD is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Nilai and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SHE EXECUTIVE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Professional Certificate, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Engineering & Environmental
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||MS WASTE MANAGEMENT SDN BHD|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Professional Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Liaison with the Local Authorities ( DOSH, DOE AND BOMBA) on matters concerning Safety measures & other related matters.
- Preparation of annual safety training programmed based on the training needs/competency analysis and arrangement for the implementation.
- Prepare and arrange several types of training such as Basic & Health Awareness, Emergency Plan (example drills related to injury/illness, fire, chlorine, leakage, chemical spillage, explosion, bomb treat etc.) permit to work system, accident notification/investigation/reporting.
- Conduct inspection at the work place and investigation to any occupational or work related accidents including the provision of such report.
- Coordinate on the company’s accident statistics, monitoring and analysis on all safety achievement (KPI).
- Coordinate on the needs of Personal Protective Equipment in the plants and make recommendations to the Management.
- Lead in the Safety & Health Committee meeting, implement and follow up the decisions of the Committee.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Superior or Management from time to time.
- To implement and monitor Safety, Health and Environmental management system.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Competent Safety & Health Officer with obtained the Green Book.
- Competencies in Environmental management (CePSWaM or others)
- Experience in ISO Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001)
- Good communication in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- High confident level to manage the team and presentation.
- At least 3 years working experiences in the related field.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nilai, negeri Sembilan.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediately will have an added advantage.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our company owns and operates an integrated hazardous waste management centre in Nilai, Negeri Sembilan. We hold the license to handle a number of categories of scheduled wastes listed under environmental quality (scheduled wastes) regulations 2005.
With more than 20 years of expertise and experience, we offers a comprehensive range of waste management services ranging from analysis, treatment, recycling, recovery and logistics. Based on its focus on innovation and technology development, we remains to reinforce its commitment to the industry, environment and community and have been recognized for its excellence.
All facilities are designed and managed to meet stringent environmental standards. These facilities have the capacity to store, treat, recycle and recover all classes of hazardous wastes annually.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 1180885-X
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)