Kuala Lumpur Jobs Shift Assistant Engineer Lv/ht/hvac (bukit Jalil) Position at BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Shift Assistant Engineer LV/HT/HVAC (Bukit Jalil). For those of you who live in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electrical with at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from RM 3,000 - RM 4,500. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||BRIDGE DATA CENTRES MALAYSIA SDN BHD|
|Position||Shift Assistant Engineer Lv/ht/hvac (bukit Jalil)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Electrical, Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.000|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Lead operations and maintenance on assigned shift and monitor performance of assigned responsibilities. Perform service requests, repair and/or troubleshoot ensuring that work performed in critical environment is accomplished efficiently with a minimum amount of disruption and inconvenience to customer. It is also followed up with adequate clean up and subsequent inspection to ensure continuous trouble-free operation. Check malfunctioning equipment and ascertains corrective action required to restore to satisfactory operating condition.
2. Responsible for the day-to-day operation, maintenance, and inspections of assigned critical environment systems, which may include the following: mechanical (including HVAC, computer room air conditioners, chillers, and plumbing) electrical (including UPS, DC battery systems, PDU, generators, transfer switches, and switchgear), cabling (including data and voice, broad band), fire detection and suppression, life safety, lighting, temperature control systems, building management systems, and digital systems (including fire alarm, duress, card access, CCTV).
3. Responsible to inspect and examine prior sign off the maintained equipment/system done by maintenance vendor or OEM vendor witness by technician. Ensure maintenance vendor follows closely to the maintenance work method statement without deviation and sign off for each work step. Should abnormality occur, Engineer should call for work halt and escalate to monitoring centre and seek for Lead Engineer work clearance prior proceed to perform troubleshoot and/or investigation.
4. Routinely performs all work in strict accordance with governing Change Control Application Process, standard operating procedures, and maintenance work instructions.
5. Leads or directly operates and monitors critical system equipment and components. Oversees Change Control Application Process work efforts (including 3rd party contractors) for the safe and compliant operation, maintenance (corrective and preventive), and modification of critical equipment. Disables and enables fire alarm control panels and systems.
6. Provides on-the-job training and technical support to junior engineer and technicians.
7. Support implementation of the preventative maintenance program for their assigned shift. Specific duties include but are not limited to: scheduling of preventative maintenance with a minimum disruption of building services, performing and/or supervise preventative maintenance tasks, orders parts and equipment required for repair, maintenance and installation of new equipment and facilities, and maintains inventory.
8. Responsible for the operations of monitoring center, which is the nerve centre of the Data Centre, involving rotate with other shift engineer to ensure building management system is continuously man, handling of incident management (work includes escalation, reporting, investigation, conduct root caused analysis, remediation/rectification through incident closure) and work order management. Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) and customer concerns.
9. Deliver all tasks for customer’s service level agreement are in compliance at all time, the SLA covers such as incident escalate to customer within 15 minutes upon reported to monitoring centre, written incident report issue within 24 hours, etc.
10. Receives work order for Preventative and Corrective maintenance on critical systems. Consult with Lead Engineer/Engineering Manager and staff as appropriate to identify and order necessary materials to complete all maintenance and perform necessary work. Finalize work orders by completing necessary documentation.
11. Develops construction and maintenance Change Control Application. Implementations or ensure implementations of Change Control Application or work method statement including LOTO (log out/tag out) required under Change Management Work Flow Process for assigned facilities and systems.
12. Performs all work safely in accordance with the governing Safety Program. Comply with company policy and local law for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials. Maintains a clean and safe workplace.
13. Implement to SOP and ERP and have in depth understanding of the critical system/facilities.
14. Update tools and supply inventories as appropriate. Specific duties include, but not limited to preparing and submitting purchase-order requests, developing sources for stock materials and performing periodic checks for supplies.
15. Identify safety hazards within the critical environment, report to Security & Safety Office or Lead Engineer, everyone has a role to play to ensure that our coworkers and customers work in a safe environment. Work safety is a key area of focus, staff should put on proper PPE while carrying out their works and comply with safety work rules.
16. Ensure that compliance of all regulatory laws and guidelines are met as they relate to the operation of the building’s infrastructure and including work deliveries. Responsible for alerting your reporting manager or senior management of any discrepancies.
17. Lead the team to identify occupational hazards and risks, and ensure effective risk control.
18. Maintain effectiveness of the ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO45001 Quality Environment, Health and Safety Management System.
· Proficient in English through all mediums of communication. Ability to write and review good quality detailed work scripts, methods of procedure, and standard operating procedures. Prepare incident report.
· Good knowledge of all laws that govern building management and maintenance, including building safety, emergency evacuation and environment protection.
· Professional Engineering Diploma in an Engineering field (Mechanical or Electrical) with min. 4-6 years of relevant work experience in Data Centre environment or Hi-tech factory/plant (e.g. semi-conductor). Candidate with other professional certificate has advantage.
Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering field with min. 1-3 years relevant work experience in Data Centre environment or Hi-tech factory/plant (e.g. semi-conductor).
· For Electrical Engineer, a valid Electrical switching certificate and/or license (Chargeman) for LV/HT electrical system is preferred
· Some technical knowledge with hands on knowledge/experience and understanding of critical data center systems, including HVAC, Standby emergency power, uninterruptible power supplies, and associated infrastructure.
· Proficient in computer applications and software, including commercial computerized maintenance management systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
|Address||Bridge Data Centres Malaysia II Sdn. Bhd, MY03, 11, Jalan Inovasi 3, Technology Park Malaysia, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Perfomance Bonus, Misc Allowances, 4 working days & 4 Off-day
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are a well-established and leading data centre in South East Asia. We have been involved in the design, development, construction, fit-out and maintenance of more than 200 data centres in Malaysia and overseas.
We are looking for dynamic, committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: 790023V
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Specific Location: Kulai
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Shift Assistant Engineer Lv/ht/hvac (bukit Jalil) position job vacancies