Klang/Port Klang Jobs Shipping Operations Assistant Position at SINAR MAJU LOGISTIK SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Shipping Operations Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, SINAR MAJU LOGISTIK SDN BHD, for residents of Klang/Port Klang and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and at least a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SINAR MAJU LOGISTIK SDN BHD, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Shipping Operations Assistant.
|SINAR MAJU LOGISTIK SDN BHD
|Shipping Operations Assistant
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Logistics/Supply Chain, Services
Urgent! Urgent! Immediate Hiring!
This job position is based at Port Klang Office!
- Responsible for monitoring the vessel schedule before it arrives or departs at the port.
- Prepare and ensure all the necessary formalities /documents/ declarations are available at the different operation stages and jobs such as vessel clearance, loading, and provision.
- Key in and submit the necessary documents to the Marine/ Port systems.
- To deal with the customer to collect the necessary info such as vessel movement and requirements.
- Liaise with the port and authorities for job arrangements.
- Ensure all additional charges are communicated and discussed with customers/ management before providing the services.
- Monitor closely the vessel’s movement and operation arrangement.
- Update the accounting department if there are any additional service requests from customers.
- Provide ongoing feedback and reporting on work progress to the company
- Work and handle all jobs in compliance with the policies of the company and the regulations of the authorities & port.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are received and submitted on time for finance payments.
- Filing of necessary documents.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in the shipping agency industry
- Familiar with the Marine and Port system
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, proactive, positive attitude
- Friendly Working Environment
- Attractive Remuneration Packages
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sinar Maju Logistik Sdn Bhd (“SMLSB”) is a shipping agent.We are committed to provide services for smooth and efficient vessel turnaround.
Our services cover ship husbandry’s, including but not limited to, crew handling, cash to master, provision and freshwater, delivering spares and liaison with local authorities and communications assistance, etcs.
In today’s world of fast-moving change, we are adaptive to changing conditions and consistent in our service standards.
We deliver the best care for your vessels with honesty and transparency.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 1235533-K
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)