Penang Jobs Site Clerk / Site Admin (penang) Position at Kerjaya Prospek (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Kerjaya Prospek (M) Sdn Bhd is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Site Clerk / Site Admin (Penang) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Penang and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Primary/Secondary School/O Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma and experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,800 - RM 3,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Kerjaya Prospek (M) Sdn Bhd
|Site Clerk / Site Admin (penang)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/STPM/'A' Level/Pre-U, Primary/Secondary School/O Level
|Type of Work
|Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
- To ensure compliance to the ISO 9001: 2015 quality management systems and quality policy.
- Perform data entry with accuracy and effectiveness.
- Answering calls and placing calls.
- Photostat, faxing, printing site plan and check all incoming mails.
- Record and filing of Material Transfer Note.
- To keep all relevant forms, documents, correspondence and records in respect of the progress of works.
- Monitoring stationery inventory.
- To ensure that all materials delivered to site conform to the approved specifications.
- Liaise with HR Department on staff attendance and other staff matter.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Ms Office (Words, Excel, Power Point).
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Willing to be based at project site office.
- Willing to work from Monday to Saturday, 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
- Better employee benefits and perks
- Good working environment
- Career growth and opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The construction activities of Kerjaya Prospek Group Berhad (formerly known as Fututech Berhad) are primarily undertaken by its wholly owned subsidiary; Kerjaya Prospek (M) Sdn Bhd ("KPM"), which is currently involved in the business of building construction, interior fit-out business and miscellaneous construction related services for the premium residential property segment.
KPM is a Grade 7 contractor registered with the Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB). With this category of grading, it allows KPM to tender and manage a wide spectrum of contracts in the market with unlimited value. KPM has also been awarded the ISO 9001:200 Quality Management Systems Certification by UKAS and SIRIM QAS 2008.
Acknowledging that there is on-going material and technological advancements in the industry, KPM always noted engineering and value-added design as a key component to our services. Our team of expertise are adequately qualified and trained to provide optimum solutions to our clients.
With our vast, established and reliable network of sub-contractors, suppliers and labour force, we are able to deliver quality products and service on a timely. Our firm commitment to deliver excellence service, making KPM as always the preferred builder for our partners. Most of the construction projects were awarded by blue-chip clientele, amongst others, Eastern & Oriental Berhad, SP Setia Berhad, Eco World Development Group Berhad and many more.
In 2014, the Company made a new record in building the tallest building in Malacca - The Shore @ Malacca River, which was awarded with the Best Commercial Landscape Architecture Award Malaysia 2015 – 2016 at the prestigious Asia Pacific Property Award.
Moving forth, the Group plans to further develop and expand its construction segment with capabilities in piling and reclamation projects. The Management believes that this will further enhance the Group’s competitive edge within the industry as we continue to grow and strive towards our mission as a top industry player.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 352407-U
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Group Insurance, Office Wear, Office (Monday to Friday); Site (Monday to Saturday)