Kuala Lumpur Jobs Software Application Support Position at Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Software Application Support and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Kenanga Investment Bank Berhad|
|Position||Software Application Support|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Project Management and Service Management supporting on Kenanga’s trading systems
- Problem solving & issue-tracking of the trading systems
- Understand remisiers and retails clients’ request to identify on improvements required for the trading systems, etc
- Liaison with system vendors for issues, enhancements as well as regulator/auditor’s queries related to Kenanga’s trading systems
- Degree in Computer Science/IT/Business
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in the field
- Have experience and knowledge on various channels of investment platforms
- Knowledge and understanding of equities broking is an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are an established investment bank that offers a variety of financial products and services.Our range of products and services include corporate finance, corporate and investment banking, equity broking, equity and debt capital markets, equity derivatives and structured products, private equity, treasury and the provision of investment research and advisory services.We strongly believe in investing for the future and the next stage of growth.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 15678-H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)