Perak Jobs Special Officer Position at Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd (PROTON)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Special Officer. For those of you who live in Perak - Others and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd (PROTON), and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant with a minimum degree of Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Perusahaan Otomobil Nasional Sdn Bhd (PROTON)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Secretarial/Executive Personal Assistant|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
The position is Special Officer for Head of Corporate Quality. Work location is based in PROTON Tanjung Malim, Perak.
1. Administrative Assistance
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the direct report.
• Assist in the translating of documentation, preparing form, or other relevant documentation
2. Correspondence and Communication
• Assist with the preparations of presentations
• Respond to email, chat / massages, phone call or other correspondence as directed
3.Executive Time Management Support
• Assist with the executive, management, senior management, top management appointment schedules that include meetings, conferences, telecoferences, travels etc.
4. Information Support
• Prepare meeting agenda, attendance list, take minute meetings, circulate meeting paper and helps on slide compilation.
• Provide / compile report on assigned work as per required
• Identify and following up matter arising from the tasks as required
5. Public Relations
• Liaise with staffs, stakeholders and other external organization when required
• Arrangement for external visit when required
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree of Engineering (any field), Automotive, Manufacturing or related area.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Possessed excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English and Mandarin language.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Business writing skills and proficient in minute taking.
- Good self-management skills (both organization and time management).
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PROTON - Automobile technology that's the pride and symbol of Malaysian innovation and dedication. 1985 marked a momentous year in Malaysia's history when the country's first national car, the Proton Saga, rolled out for the masses. PROTON is more than just a car company as its inception as a key driver of national development has seen the brand accelerate its learning curve through technology transfer with strategic partnerships and technical collaborations. Today, PROTON continues designing and building cars which has remained an elusive dream for most nations, but made a reality for Malaysia in 1985 and has since been driving the landscape of Malaysia’s automotive industry.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 100995-U
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)