Kuala Lumpur Jobs Specialist – Rtr Position at CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Specialist - RTR. For candidates who reside in Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||CBRE ASIA PACIFIC BUSINESS SERVICES SDN BHD|
|Position||Specialist - Rtr|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
RTR Specialist role is responsible for oversee and managing end to end RTR activities for assigned CBRE division in accordance with defined SLAs / KPI target and enabling the execution of high-quality services as Global Business Services Organisation (BSO)
- Participate and execute month-end closing tasks which includes journal preparation, calculation and posting for prepayment, accrual, provision, allocation, posting of payroll, intercompany confirmation, and fixed asset activities.
- Point of escalation for month end closing issue and coordinate month end activities.
- Ensure all activities (including metrics / SLA reporting) are executed timely, accurately and with the required quality
- Ensure monthly reporting and performance commentaries into Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Ensure monthly / quarterly balance sheet account reconciliations are done in timely manner and in accordance with the accounting policy
- Ensure timely production of monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc financial reporting for CBRE division.
- Ensure stakeholders queries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner
- Provide support to the management team on month end processes, accruals, monthly reporting, and performance commentaries.
- Working collaboratively with other team within SSC and stakeholders to ensure data accuracy processed into the system.
- Support and provide information for financial audit and tax audit.
- Support the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of effective internal control and processes including SOX
- Involve in process improvements and standardization of RTR activities to drive efficiency and effective processes to CBRE division
- Facilitate and complete any ad hoc task assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting / professional qualifications will be an added advantage (CA, CPA, ACCA)
- At least 4 years’ experience in the relevant field preferably from shared service environment
- Capable to perform operation task when required
- Computer literate, preferably with Excel analysis data
- Proficient in English including Oral and Business Writing.
- Computer literate and competent in ExcelPossess knowledge of accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) / US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (USGAAP) Accounting as well control frameworks such as SOX
- Good understanding of Finance systems & technical integrations (experience with iScala and Peoplesoft 9.2 would be an advantage)
- Able to work independently with problem solving skills and technical aptitude to build controls and identify errors
- Benefits – Hybrid working arrangement
- Flexible working arrangement (2 days office/3 days WFH)
- Access to professional development tools and certifications
- Friendly working culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2020 revenue). The company has more than 100,00 employees serving clients in more than 100 countries. CBRE serves a diverse range of clients with an integrated suite of services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
Please visit our website at ww.cbre.com.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 1099369-K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
- Specific Location: Bangsar