Kuala Lumpur Jobs Ssc – Analyst, Accounts Payable Position at Deloitte
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Deloitte is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as SSC - Analyst, Accounts Payable and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Position||Ssc - Analyst, Accounts Payable|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Want to make an impact?
At Deloitte, we are looking for talented professionals who want to play a key role in this exciting journey – talents like you. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most for our clients, our people and for the society. We offer the opportunity to be part of a firm that makes an impact that matters, to work with inspiring leaders and talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to our clients in a culture that is inclusive, collaborative and one that provides exceptional career experience.
- To perform Accounts Payable invoices, payments and day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis.
- Process vendor and interfirm invoices, debit notes and credit notes.
- Process and update electronic and manual payment transactions in system.
- Execute payment run as per agreed schedule.
- Coordinate with Local countries for final amount to be paid.
- Liaise with the Local Country on vendor issues.
- Process month end activities i.e. reporting
- To accurately process all Accounts Payable transactions within the given time frame, i.e. entered into SAP or rejected according to the established process and procedures.
- To ensure the accuracy and the completeness of the transaction processed.
- To attend to Shared Services Centre (SSC) communication channels i.e. email.
- To monitor and process the urgent request before specified deadline.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated i.e. back-up function, business process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc projects.
- Resolve Local Country queries related to statement of accounts, invoices and payments information on timely basis.
Service Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Execute work in accordance with the service management framework by providing timely and accurate customer service.
- Review backlog and cycle time reports to improve process flow times.
- Minimize number of transaction escalations by ensuring all transactions are processed within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure queries from Local Countries are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
Leadership and Cooperation:
- Professional Guidance / Multiple Reporting Lines
- Follow the Firm guidelines; accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Understand and follow local regulation and statutory requirements.
- Frequent Cooperation within the Firm
- Counterparts in Local Country and other SSC Finance teams.
- Team Lead, Senior Executive and peer team members.
- SEA management team.
- Frequent Cooperation outside the Firm
- Work closely with auditors etc.
- Degree of Supervision Required in the job
- Work is regularly supervised.
- A recognised Diploma or Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Fresh graduates / Graduates with 2 years experience are encouraged to apply.
- Working experience in Finance SSC using SAP System is desirable.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Recognizes and/or articulates knowledge and understanding of Accounts Payable and other accounting functions.
- Has been trained and/or brief exposure in accounting transactions. Understands basic accounting terminology and able to articulate the concept in day-to-day work.
- Has experience in using MS office tools (MS Word and MS Excel). Understands basic concepts and application of the tool in day-to-day use.
- Reads, writes and speaks fluent English and one of the following languages:
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Address||Deloitte Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur Office), Menara LGB, Level 16, 1, Jalan Wan Kadir, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduates Employers – Top 10
- Join a high performing team
- Cultural diversity and friendly working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deloitte is a leading global professional services organisation delivering Audit, Tax, Risk Advisory,Financial Advisory Services and Consultingthrough its network of member firms. Deloitte Malaysia is part of Deloitte Southeast Asia, a member firm that also operates in Brunei, Cambodia, Guam, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam; established to deliver measurable value to the particular demands of increasingly intra-regional and fast growing companies and enterprises. It is in the heart of our core values and commitment to provide a workplace where every talented individuals have equal opportunity to grow, develop and succeed.
In Malaysia, Deloitte is among the nation's top professional services firms, providing services to the public and private sector through over 1,800 people in 8 offices across the country. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte has in the region of more than245,00 professionals.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: AF 0080
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), EPF, SOCSO, Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:30pm)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Ssc - Analyst, Accounts Payable position job vacancies