Melaka Jobs Staff Equipment Engineer Position at SunPower Malaysia Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (regional)
- Job vacancies posted on: 10 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Staff Equipment Engineer in our company, SunPower Malaysia Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (regional). For candidates who reside in Melaka and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Mechanical and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|SunPower Malaysia Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (regional)
|Staff Equipment Engineer
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar innovation, Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry-leading SunPower branded solar products. Maxeon is Powering Positive Change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,00 people globally.
We push the boundaries, taking solar technology higher, faster, and farther than before.
We hold ourselves to a higher standard, striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
We thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world.
- Join us in POWERING POSITIVE CHANGE™
Summary of roles:
To full time equipment engineer leading the equipment technicians to support Fab’s goals in Safety, Quality, Yield, Delivery, Cost and Operations Excellence.
Job & Responsibilities:
1. Engages and works closely with manufacturing supervisors and process/equipment technicians to resolve daily tool issues, PM scheduling and line sustaining.
2. Provide first level engineering support for equipment issues.
3. Involves in engineering projects such as cost reduction, OEE improvement, second source qualification, yield improvement and new line/equipment start up.
4. Review equipment’s data log/alarm, errors and SPC chart to ensure equipment are always in control and develop necessary PM procedures, OCAPs and PM/SWG check list.
5. Plan and execute training programs for equipment /PM technicians.
- 5 years relevant experience
- knowledge in PECVD and PLC trouble shooting
- knowledge in printer and laser failure analysis
- willing to work in Melaka
Your safety is our number one priority at Maxeon. All our employees must complete regular workplace safety training and comply with our mandatory safety standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is Maxeon’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. Maxeon will not tolerate unlawful discrimination against any applicant or employee because of race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, religion, disability, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by national, local, state or federal laws or regulations.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 824246W
- Average Processing Time: 15 days