Kuala Lumpur Jobs Store Operations Coordinator Position at Burberry (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Burberry (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Kuala Lumpur and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Store Operations Coordinator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 4,200 - RM 5,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Burberry (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Store Operations Coordinator|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 4.200|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 5.000|
Born from innovation, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a rich British heritage.
Founded in 1856, our brand is underpinned by our founder’s passion for the outdoors. Thomas Burberry invented the innovative rain-ready fabric gabardine to protect explorers from the elements. In doing so, he created the foundation for the iconic Burberry trench coat, which remains core to the business even today.
Guided by our history of exploration and our shared belief that ‘creativity open spaces’, our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities.
As a values-driven brand, we are committed to creating the next generation of sustainable luxury and believe that diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to fulfilling our purpose. Fostering an inclusive culture where differences are valued and embraced enables us to be more creative, engaged and make a more meaningful contribution to the world around us.
To discover more about our brand values, visit Burberryplc.com
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the store’s administration function.
You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.
- Prepare points of sale ready for trading
- Process and report the daily banking from the previous business day to the store management team
- Manage the collection of cash bags with any external cash collection companies
- Run daily reports and conduct investigation when needed
- Perform daily safe checks and maintain change levels
- Administration including answering telephone calls, responding and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, general administrative tasks
- Create, update and maintain in store employee records on a weekly basis e.g. employee absence records, tracking holiday’s, sickness & other absences
- Complete the correct paperwork and communicate effectively to ensure all contractual & personal changes are processed by HR in a timely manner
- Update on a weekly basis the store variance report, sent this report to payroll and ensure that monthly payroll deadlines are met
- Raise purchase orders when necessary
- Complete any other administrative tasks as required by the Store Management team including such tasks as staff roster
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Passion for customer service
- Previous management experience
- Previous administration experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience with SAP desirable
- Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
- Passion for technology and proven ability to embrace new technology
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 615087-K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, -, Shift work, including weekends and public holidays