Terengganu Jobs Store Supervisor Position at SHAKRI MINI MARKET
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SHAKRI MINI MARKET are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as store supervisor with a full time work system, which domiciled in Terengganu and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Others.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from RM 1,500 to a maximum of RM 1,700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||SHAKRI MINI MARKET|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 1.700|
- Overseeing salespeople, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other employees.
- Managing finances and preparing an annual budget.
- Keeping records of expenditure, sales figures, and employee performance.
- Evaluating the supply and availability of stocks, and profit-margins.
- Implementing measures to avoid stock damages, theft, and wastage.
- Monitoring shelve stocks and product displays, and the general appearance of the store.
- Investigating market trends and offering products that would appeal to customers.
- Addressing customers’ requests, comments, and complaints.
- Motivating employees to achieve targets.
- Training new staff members and scheduling shifts.
- Diploma or degree holder.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, financial management, or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory capacity at a retail store, or similar.
- Extensive experience with preparing budgets, and financial and expense reports.
- In-depth knowledge of product and consumer trends, and marketing strategies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with employees and customers.
- Competency in retail management software, such as AIM and NetSuite.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with applicable labor laws, and retail health and safety standards.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: General & Wholesale Trading
- Registration No.: KT0390608-H
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Specific Location: Besut