Kuala Lumpur Jobs Strategy & Operational Excellence Specialist (customer Contact Centre) Position at RHB Banking Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we RHB Banking Group are looking for candidates for the position of strategy & operational excellence specialist (customer contact centre) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial and domiciled in Kuala Lumpur and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||RHB Banking Group|
|Position||Strategy & Operational Excellence Specialist (customer Contact Centre)|
|Career Level||Senior Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Capture internal and external customers’ voice to gain a complete view of customer experience
- Identify, propose and implement long term strategic innovation and short term tactical process improvement of Customer Contact Centre as to remain competitive
- Ensure alignment of journey objectives to the Customer Experience and Operational Excellence (CXOE) mission of the Group
- Gain deeper insights through analysis of data from multiple sources to uncover and recommend strategic solutions to drive Customer Experience and Operational Excellence (CXOE)
- Own and drive to gather insights and formulate CXOE strategy through engagement with stakeholders
- Develop CXOE improvement initiatives based on customer feedback, experience journey, internal data and industry best practices and benchmarking
- Present the proposed initiatives in an articulated and logical manner
- Co-develop solutions or improvements with process owners
- Manage and work with key vendors as necessary especially on the quality of services delivery
- Degree or Master from established and recognized university.
- Min 5 year in customer experience and process improvement
- Min 10 years in Banking or Service Industry
- Understand CXOE journeys and service moments of truth across multiple journeys
- Strong excel and analytical skills – able to synthesize large volumes of data to derive necessary insights to the management
- Able to perform ethnographic research to understand customer pain points and creative problem-solving
- Design-thinking skills to develop a structured framework for understanding customers and creative problem-solving
- Possess basic product and services knowledge
- Willing to work in Contact Centre environment
|Address||RHB Banking Group, RHB Centre - HQ | KL Tun Razak, Group Human Resource, Level 8, Tower 3, Jln Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
- Attractive remuneration benefits and package
- Career growth
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 6171-M
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Performance Incentive Scheme
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Strategy & Operational Excellence Specialist (customer Contact Centre) position job vacancies