Selangor Jobs Structure Repair Engineer Position at AIRBUS CUSTOMER SERVICES SDN. BHD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Structure Repair Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, AIRBUS CUSTOMER SERVICES SDN. BHD., for residents of Selangor and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Engineering & Other Engineering and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, AIRBUS CUSTOMER SERVICES SDN. BHD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Structure Repair Engineer.
|Company||AIRBUS CUSTOMER SERVICES SDN. BHD.|
|Position||Structure Repair Engineer|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Other Engineering|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Scope of Position
You will be part of the structure repair group, which provide Airbus customers with relevant technical solutions to repair aircraft and damaged structural parts in accordance with safety airworthiness requirements taking into account their operational constraints.
- Answer daily repair queries related to design and documentation in liaison with partner design office.
- Liaise with Design Offices to ensure requested repair definitions and justifications are timely available.
- Liaise with the Spares / Supply organization for repair parts availability and interchangeability.
- Initiate updating of Airbus manuals as necessary with the relevant team.
- Assist operators on site for structure damage evaluation or repair embodiment (experienced staff).
- Ensure information flow to and from Airbus customers for repair matters.
- Ensure major repair support under the operational lead of the Major Repair team.
- Provide technical stand-by (AOG) assistance.
- Provide Engineering support to other Customer Services departments.
- Ensure transfer of in-service experience and maintenance activities to the management, to other divisions of Customer Services and Airbus design organization.
- Use TechRequest extensively and properly for repair file handling, and filing relevant documents and any important information.
Min Education & Min Experience:
BSc in Engineering or equivalent education & 3 years in Structures Repair domain
- Familiarity with the Aviation Industry and excellent knowledge of Airbus Aircraft Structures gained through experience.
- Experience on the field (aircraft maintenance, repairs)
- Knowledge on management of Spares and logistics
- Knowledge on Aviation regulation and legislation.
- Project Management knowledge
- Knowledge of Service Bulletins (understanding and interpretation).
- Consulting, reading and interpretation of Airbus manuals, Airbus drawings and other Airbus documentation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Skills or Work-style Microsoft Office
- Tenacious and adaptable, you have good coordination and relational skills to deal with customers, design offices, vendors and other Airbus departments.
- Good knowledge of aircraft structures design and stress as well as airlines operations and of structural repairs.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills in addition to great presentation skills.
- General knowledge of composite materials and metallurgy.
- Flexible to travel for long periods with very short notice.
- Flexible work schedule including stand-by on public holidays and weekends.
|Address||Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd, Lot PT16 Southern Support Zone, Jalan Klia S7, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Career Growth
- Medical Coverage, Insurance
- Training and Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017 it generated reported revenues of € 67 billion – or € 59 billion restated for IFRS 15 - and employed a global workforce of around 129,00. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
The Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd in Malaysia commenced operations in February 2014. Located near the Kuala Lumpur International Airport, the operation represents an expansion of Airbus’ global network of customer support centres providing 24/7 specialised major aircraft repair services and structural repair engineering. From April 2016, another portfolio was added into the company – the Flight Hours Services (FHS) operations.
The Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd in Malaysia has been supporting the Asia Pacific region but specifically increases the aircraft manufacturer’s proximity to its customers located in the South-East Asian region, supporting the region’s high fleet growth and contributing to regionalization objectives for entry-into-service support.
Amongst the services is embodiment of major repair activities including retrofits, modifications and complex repairs involving specialities in aircraft structures, systems and avionics. In addition Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd will provide structural repair engineering support to customer queries. Eventually this service would supplement the “follow the sun” concept in answering to customers in reduced time as there will be structural repair engineering teams located in major time-zones around the world.
In FHS operations, Airbus Customer Services Sdn Bhd is growing into the areas of customer order desk (COD), repair ordering, tracking and logistics. Today the FHS operations team is serving our worldwide FHS customers from Malaysia.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: 1072022-H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Sepang