Selangor Jobs Supervisor-human Resources(talent Acquisition) Position at LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Supervisor-Human Resources(Talent Acquisition) with full time working hours for our company office, LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd, for residents of Selangor and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of RM 3,500 - RM 4,500, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Supervisor-Human Resources(Talent Acquisition).
|Company||LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Supervisor-human Resources(talent Acquisition)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 3.500|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 4.500|
- Sourcing for white & blue collar candidates
- Liaise closely with the Hiring Managers on the staff requirements & candidate selection,
- Perform sourcing activities using various channels such as social media tools, online recruitment sites, headhunters, employment agencies and referrals
- Filtering job applications and shortlisting candidates against the job requirements
- Scheduling and arranging interviews with the shortlisted candidates
- Ensuring that Offer Letters are prepared accurately and timely for successful candidates
- To develop a candidate database and widen the candidate pool for the company through participation in various recruitment activities such as job fairs, campus fairs, campus talks, etc.
- Conduct reference checks, criminal record prior to offering the candidates
- Arranging for pre-employment medical checkup
- Conduct onboarding orientation program
- To monitor cost of hiring for the position and time to fill by positions
- Ensure documents filing is accurate and up to date
- ·To develop a candidate database and widen the candidate pool for the company through participation in various recruitment activities such as job fairs, campus fairs, campus talks, etc.
- ·Establish, maintain and control personal files, recruitment relation records, correspondence, medical reports and Organization charts.
- ·Conduct reference checks, criminal record prior to offering the candidates
- ·Arranging for pre-employment medical checkup
- ·Conduct onboarding orientation program
- ·Prepare recruitment reports in order to monitor and assess effectiveness of recruitment strategies
- Work closely with outsource agent workers
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Previous professional experience in the similar position.
- Experience working with colleges & universities
- Able to work at fast pace environment
- Good in excel and Power BI
- 13 Month Salary
- Yearly Contractual Bonus
- Hospitalisation & Outpatient Coverage
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LF Logistics Services (M) Sdn Bhd is part of A.P Moller-Maersk (Maersk). We operate out from 5 locations in Malaysia with our head quarters located in Shah Alam.In Malaysia, we operate distribution centres spanning more than 1.4 million square feet, manage over 200 delivery vehicles a day, deliver to more than 6,00 retail points nationwide every month, and ship over thousands of containers a year.
We have built strategic partnerships with some of the world’s biggest brands in FMCG, Footwear and Apparel, Food and Beverage, Retail, Electronics, and Healthcare. We also operate one of the largest regional bonded distribution centres in Malaysia where goods are imported in bulk from worldwide locations and undergo break-bulk and value added services before being exported to countries in Asia Pacific.
We use the best of breed Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Transportation Management System (TMS) to manage all our operations.We also deploy state-of-the-art technology such as RF barcoding, voice picking, pick to light system, and electronic proof of deliveries to achieve the highest efficiencies possible.Our logistics solutions are better by design, optimized, and IT driven to provide our customers with the most cost effective operating model that is scalable to their business growth.
At LF Logistics, we carefor our staff.We ensure our staff are well trained, highly motivated, and adequately incentivized to bring out the best in them.Our Application Competency Certification Program (ACCP) equips our staff with the relevant IT knowledge to enable them to add value to the operations and business.For LF Logistics staff, the opportunities are both attractive and plenty.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 4593D
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), 13th month contractual bonus, performance bonus, insurance, Will be briefed during interview
- Specific Location: Shah Alam Section 26