Penang Jobs Supply Chain Analyst Position at SANMINA-SCI SYSTEMS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST. For candidates who reside in Penang and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at SANMINA-SCI SYSTEMS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||SANMINA-SCI SYSTEMS (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD|
|Position||Supply Chain Analyst|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Maintain a proper and user friendly filling for recording and tracking of all documents.
- Make sure Plant Purchasing comply to Corporate Policy (Supplier Quality Management Procedure), supported by Customer Directed Buy, Non Disclosure and Counterfeit. Maintain good racking report.
- Run reports and perform analytical skills. Coordinate with plant for unfavorable & untrue GPPV.
- Resolution of supplier related pricing discrepancy (Invoice PO $ Variance).
- Sourcing alternatives and ex-stock from Open Market for immediate shortages request by plant Purchasing Dept.
- Support regular checking; respond to Cost Analysis report, PO Compliance per the awards & Preferred Supplier and Lead time update report.
- Assist on any ad-hoc tasks as required by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Min 1 year experience in OEM/EMS industries with multi culture exposure.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, take initiative and well organized and be able to work fast under pressure.
- Mature, with an attention to detail
- Extensive experience in prioritizing and organizing work activities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within set deadlines and timelines
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and Power point)
- Ability to work independently and result-oriented
- Attractive Perks & Benefits
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Learning Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sanmina Corporation is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More information regarding the company is available at http: ww.sanmina.com.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 226342-D
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Quarterly Bonus
- Specific Location: Perai
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Supply Chain Analyst position job vacancies