Batu Pahat Jobs Supply Chain Executive (operation Control) Position at Fujitsu Components (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Fujitsu Components (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Batu Pahat and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Supply Chain Executive (operation control) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Fujitsu Components (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Supply Chain Executive (operation Control)|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia,
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Candidates fluent in English and Bahasa., Computer literate, Strong leadership quality, Excellent negotiation skill
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
- Purchase order management for production requirements
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) – delivery and logistics coordination
- Planning and scheduling work activities, taking into account the availability of resources and deadlines
- Monitoring activities to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements
- Communicating issues to management regarding any problems with equipment or processes that may affect productivity
- Assisting in the development of new methods to improve efficiency or reduce costs
- Staff training and management
- Production planer
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since established in 1980, Fujitsu Components (M) Sdn Bhd production scale has progressed rapidly making FCM a major overseas electronics component production base for Fujitsu Component Limited, Japan. With its superior production environment and today's modern facilities and advanced technology, FCM is producing excellent electronic components: Relays andKeyboards. They are exported throughout the world and are greatly valued for their high reliability and good quality. With over 30 years of experience and expertise in the electronics components business and advancing into the new millennium, the company's hallmark has always been an insistence on an unswerving commitment to customer satisfaction. We invite suitably qualified candidates to join us as:
FCM was established in October 1980 and started commercial production of electromagnetic relay coils mainly for assembly by Fujitsu (Singapore) Pte Ltd which then was the parent company of FCM. In June 1986 ownership of FCM was transferred from Fujitsu (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. to Fujitsu Limited, Japan as part of the Fujitsu globalisation policy and recognition of FCM as a major overseas electromechanical devices manufacturing base. In July 1995 Fujitsu Takamisawa Component Limited was formed to strengthen collaboration of technical expertise between Fujitsu Limited, Japan and Takamisawa Electric Company Limited. FCM thus became a subsidiary of this newly formed company. Fujitsu Takamisawa Component Limited had since became Fujitsu Component Limited. Now FCM is a subsidiary of Fujitsu Component Limited, Japan.
Product & Services
FCM’s product focuses on two key areas of electromechanical components - Relays, Keyboards / Pointing Devices, and their parts thereof. For support purposes we also manufacture dies and assembly machines for the electronic products. All our products are sold through the worldwide network of Fujitsu Component sales offices. Technical and administrative supports are provided by Fujitsu Component Limited, Japan.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Registration No.: 63247-X
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, LIfe & Medical Insurance, Company Uniform
- Specific Location: Parit Raja