Subang Jaya Jobs Support, Information & Communications Technology Position at Abio Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Support, Information & Communications Technology in our company, Abio Marketing Sdn Bhd. For candidates who reside in Subang Jaya and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and possess a Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Abio Marketing Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Support, Information & Communications Technology|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
HERE YOU ARE. Another day at the office. Time to go home. Remember how proud you were when you landed that great job in that illustrious organization. And now? Well, your work’s ok, your colleagues are pretty nice and the office parties get pleasantly out of hands at times. Of course you’re keeping your eyes open. You’re still very ambitious. You have untapped talent and energy waiting to soar. You want a change. You want new challenges. A new organization. So if you fit the description below, then don’t miss this chance of a lifetime and open your doors to a rewarding career with us.
- To support business users IT related issue.
- Administration of network, email system and other specialized systems and software.
- Performs technical or mechanical operations; file transfers, computer system and file cleanups, backups, restoration jobs and ensure integrity of stock master list at system level.
- Assist in hardware Audit.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Some related experience is an advantage.
- Proficiency in local languages.
- Fresh graduate or entry level are encourage to apply.
Working Hours : Monday – Friday & Alternate Saturday.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
|Address||Apex Pharmacy Marketing Sdn Bhd, 2, Jalan SS 13/5, Subang Jaya Industrial Estate, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
- Competitive remuneration, wellness program & perks
- Work with an enthusiastic, innovative and high-achieving team
- Stable job with a well establishment organization
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Abio Marketing Sdn Bhd is an established sales and marketing division of our parent company Apex Healthcare Berhad, a publicly listed company on Bursa Malaysia. Abio's mission is to bring health and quality of life to all through its businesses. We pride ourselves in our commitment to promote our brands' products, manufactured by qualified and reputable manufacturers from around the globe. We research, brand and position, and handle the sale of our pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer healthcare products to private and government-run pharmacies, clinics and hospitals within Malaysia and abroad.
We seek an energetic, independent and hardworking candidate to fill the available vacancies with the Company in line with our expansion plans. By joining our Company, you are enabled and encouraged to grow as professionals and as people.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 9457-M
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays-Fridays, Alternate Saturday Off