Segamat Jobs Suppy Chain Administrator Position at IOI Palm Wood Sdn Bhd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, IOI Palm Wood Sdn Bhd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Segamat and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Suppy Chain Administrator and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of RM 1,600 - RM 3,700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||IOI Palm Wood Sdn Bhd|
|Position||Suppy Chain Administrator|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Source and prepare Purchase Order, Update weekly PO items movement report.
- Update store/warehouse stock items and stock movement report.
- Prepare time sheet for inbound/outbound stock. Liaise with forwarding agents/transporter on delivery of raw materials.
- Create, apply and update Standard Operating Procedure (ISO Standard) for Supply Chain / Procurement / Store – Warehouse and Logistic.
- Assist HOD on any internal and external administrative matters.
- Covers a range of duties, including information management, data entry, and reporting.
- Performs activities and data entry in ERP/SAP system.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing / Procurement / Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Able to communicate in English, Malay and Mandarin.
- Able to work on call basis, handle work pressure and think out of the box.
- Good attitude, helpful, calm/patience, integrity, honest and non-calculative in nature and easily/friendly to work with and most important independent.
- Good in planning and scheduling of raw materials, consumables and stock movement cycle
- Basic knowledge of internal audit process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and must have excellent follow-up skills.
- Applicant must be willing to base or relocate in Segamat, Johor.
- Good career development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast growing company
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IOI Palm Wood Sdn Bhd (IOIPW) is Malaysia’s first manufacturing plant to commercially and sustainably convert unused OPT into eco-friendly, sustainable and high-performance wood panels for the furniture and building industries.
Established in 2020, the IOI Palm Wood Sdn Bhd (IOIPW) is a joint venture between IOI Corporation Berhad (IOI) a leading global palm oil plantation conglomerate and Mr Hans Peter Fitch, a seasoned entrepreneur in the timber and composite panel industry in Malaysia. The vision of IOIPW is to create totally new materials using the biomass available from the mature and established cultivation of oil palm.
Commencement of production of the first 21-acre palm wood manufacturing plant located at Mukim Pogoh, Segamat, Johor, is due by 2nd quarter of 2023.The new plant equipped with kiln drying and panel production expertise and technology has a production capacity of approximately 80,00m3 per annum of premium grade palm products under the OnCore brand to supply to the local and overseas market.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 41943-T
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Long service award, 5 days / 6 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Segamat 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Segamat 2023
- Suppy Chain Administrator position job vacancies