Selangor Jobs Sustainability Engineer Position at Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Sustainability Engineer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Selangor and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Engineering & Environmental, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from RM 1,600 - RM 3,700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Press Metal Aluminium Holdings Berhad|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Engineering, Environmental|
|Minimum Salary||MYR 1.550|
|Maximum Salary||MYR 3.700|
- Plans and monitor the activities of Sustainability Management for the Group of Companies.
- Collect and collate qualitative and quantitative data to help communicate and support the sustainability management.
- Conduct training, briefing, assessment on all sustainability management to all members involved in sustainability road map.
- Carrying out site assessments regularly to determine compliance & implementation gap and advise the Management whenever necessary.
- Work hand in hand with plant operation team and develop necessary road map toward sustainability.
- Improving environmental conservation management, including recycling, public health, water, and air pollution.
- Identifying critical research areas such as renewable energy, climate change, carbon footprint, water security, waste management.
- Undertaking environmental protection projects such as study air pollution management system and waste management system.
- Studying human influence on the environment, social impact, human right, etc. Coordinate and advise relevant department on the necessary change to meet sustainability management requirements.
- Consulting and advising policy makers on environmental best practices.
- Undertake any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must at least possess a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Environmental Studies and/or relevant professional qualification.
- With minimum 2-3 years of working experience in environmental field.
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Application.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills with an affinity for environmental conservation.
- Analytical mindset and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written communication and proficiency with technical reports.
- Experience in the subject of Climate Change, Pollution & Resources and Water Use.
- Familiar with local and international Environmental Standard.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Stable and challenging job with excellence career path
- Conducive working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Press Metal is a public listed globally integrated world-class aluminium producer with the largest presence in South East Asia. Our products serve many industries throughout the world, from top automotive companies to leading technology MNCs, with markets and operations in Malaysia, South East Asia, China, Australia, Europe and the Americas.
Press Metal has also demonstrated its commitment to sustainability by becoming a member of the Aluminium Stewardship Initiative (ASI) and committed to upholding environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles in the operations.
At Press Metal, we are dedicated to creating an extraordinary employee experience and providing our employees with opportunities to gain regional and global exposure.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 1198171-H
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Setia Alam
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Sustainability Engineer position job vacancies